Make-Your-Own DST Character Tier-List!

8 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

My tier-list. Wormwood and Warly on the way up, other characters will be tried after rework. And yeah, I still have to play more Shipwrecked and Hamlet ;)

Queron-DST-Tier-List.jpg

Question is: Why is Woodie and Werebeaver in different tiers?

12 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

before i make my TL how in flying manure do i post the face icons on the background template without a white background? is it because the only editing software i have is Microsoft Images and Paint? pls help thanks

Yes, they don't support loading/saving transparency. At least the versions that I'm familiar with don't.

If you need something for editing, try Gimp. Or Photoshop, if you like plundering the high seas.

Main: Wickerbottom (My main since 2015, been building bases and bossing around my friends for years now.)

Co-Mains: WX-78, Wolfgang, Maxwell (Meta aside, they are the most fun to me.)

Occasionally Played: Wormwood, Wilson

Rarely Played: Warly, Winona, Wigfrid

Almost Never Played: Woodie, Willow, Wortox, Wendy, Wes

Will Never Play: Webber

got into using a pixel-art brush lately for art (it's not hard to tell at which point i started using smaller point brush lol)

only includes dst characters bc i dont got don't starve singleplayer~

extra thoughts: i don't have much time nowadays and am very much a casual player so Wortox's lenient stats, zipping around + healing and gameplay loop suits me to a T to run around isles and caves. a few months ago Wig woulda been my full-time main but I got really bored of her (and DST) after a while. Haven't tried either Warly or the green one but neither of their playstyles are very interesting to my casual & speedy playstyles - Warly's special food seems like a thing I'd love as a team member tho!

dst char list.png

7 hours ago, Atkvin said:

5d5af0191a929_werebeaveraxehold.png.e00dcd8cb0d89454d32135d743202002.png

kLEI

7 hours ago, Atkvin said:

Wortox's lenient stats, zipping around + healing and gameplay loop suits me to a T to run around isles and caves. a few months ago Wig woulda been my full-time main but I got really bored of her (and DST) after a while.

Same scenario. Wigfrid was one of my favorites for running toward endgame, but...not putting as much time into the game now makes Wortox the top option for some quick fun-and-run.

image.thumb.png.474f4212aebd4e20b2856bf651ff98bc.png

Yeh my paint skills are no better than they were back in the year 2000 don't remind me.

Granny and Wormwood are amazing and seem to be able to carry teams on their own, I've grown especially fond of Wormwood because of his crazy food output and how he changes needing to manage health, adding a bit of variety. If I was to play DS I would pick Wilbur because of his unique movement options.

Co-Mains and Occasionally played are characters that I've played in detail before but just don't pick them as much anymore. Especially Woflgang, he used to be the only character I played but now I rarely pick him because of how tired I am of playing him. I would love to play more Warly but its rare to find a Wormwood that I KNOW will live past a few days so I'd probably pick him more if I played on more long term servers.

Rarely played I've played maybe once before, barring Wes who I've played a few times before being tired of his hard mode gimmick. 

Have never touched Wig, Woodie or Winona. I don't like how Wig limits your food options, In any massive amount of gathering Woodie is nice to have when needed but otherwise a giant can do what he does better, and Winona has never interested me as a character but after seeing some hound trap and mob trap designs I may experiment with her in the future.

Archived