Nobody cares Console players

There are heavy restrictions on Console games both in terms of releasing updates (due to heavy quality checks, etc. (As seen on 7 Days to Die)) and especially heavy modding restrictions (As seen with Skyrim (SE) which just got granted after long debates with the console companies.)

Furthermore there are so many people crying constantly for console updates that it'd be impossible for Klei not to notice. And due to Klei being an amazing company that listens to their community a LOT they would've changed things by now if it'd be possible for them.

3 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

cause when you join a world on console you know it’s legit and i like that.

Just to point out...every modded server automatically gets an icon next to it indicating it as such.
Joining a server with or without mods is always a choice.

7 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Just to point out...every modded server automatically gets an icon next to it indicating it as such.
Joining a server with or without mods is always a choice.

I know , was just saying my opinion on the take “everyone wants it”.

All I have ever wanted was an equal game.  Neither PC nor console should get updates to the game first. Keep the game the same across all platforms. Updates, events, etc. PC can have mods and betas. That’s what PC is for. The only thing I would really like is equality... and maybe a placement grid. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Neither PC nor console should get updates to the game first. Keep the game the same across all platforms. Updates, events, etc. PC can have mods and betas.

I'm fine with PC being the guinea pigs for all new content. Let them sort out all the bugs and crashes. When the content is ready and SAFE, then we can get it on console. If we got it earlier, we would see a lot more world ending crashes happening on the console side. 

I've been playing on the console for 3 years and I can say with certainty that we're getting AWESOME attention and dedication from every klei team, it's extremely difficult to work with Sony / Microsoft compared to PC, and today we're getting updates right away PC ... new characters in the same day, we received the long-awaited Skins store .... I can not understand what's missing, anyway I think we need to be more grateful!

image.gif

On 7/16/2019 at 12:47 PM, NoscopeFelix said:

Here we go again. And no I don’t want mods implemented, cause when you join a world on console you know it’s legit and i like that.

I want like geometric placing, but that's it honestly

Can a console player explain to me why don't they just get the game on the computer? I honestly do not understand, unless they don't have the money to buy the game again on Steam. I mean, you HAVE a computer. It's better on the computer. You can use the crapiest laptop and just enable netbook mode and it will run smoothly. I don't... get it.

10 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

Can a console player explain to me why don't they just get the game on the computer? I honestly do not understand, unless they don't have the money to buy the game again on Steam. I mean, you HAVE a computer. It's better on the computer. You can use the crapiest laptop and just enable netbook mode and it will run smoothly. I don't... get it.

Why do you assume someone having a gaming console means they have a computer? Your privilege is showing!

Everything I play is on console. All my friends are on console. All my DST worlds are on console. A side from mitigating my impatience, moving to computer would do ZERO for me. 

Plus it's nothing but cheats and mods over there anyway. 

6 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Your privilege is showing!

I was thinking the opposite. I never had enough money lying around to buy a console; I don't think it's wild to imagine there are waaay more people who have a computer/laptop but not a console than the other way around.

But sure, if all your friends who play with you are on console I get it.

Just now, sinisterrkid said:

I was thinking the opposite. I never had enough money lying around to buy a console; I don't think it's wild to imagine there are waaay more people who have a computer but not a console than the other way around. 

So if they are already a console player (owns a console), you think they should go buy a computer and an additional copy of the game while you yourself had to pick one. I'm confused what you're actually trying to say. 

3 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

So if they are already a console player (owns a console), you think they should go buy a computer and an additional copy of the game while you yourself had to pick one. I'm confused what you're actually trying to say. 

No mate, what I said is if one has a console they probably already have at least a crappy laptop. If you bought a console before buying a computer, then go about your weird ways and live on.

Just now, sinisterrkid said:

No mate, what I said is if one has a console they probably already have at least a crappy laptop. If you have a console but no computer, then go about your weird ways and live on.

Again, I think that's a big assumption especially when more people are replacing their computers or laptop with a phone. Even if they did have a console and a crappy laptop, they probably wouldn't think, "I should install this game on my crappy laptop instead of my latest gaming console." 

Archived