[Poll] Who Should the remaining DLC Characters be?

Who would you like as the remaining DLC characters?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. title

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/18/19 at 01:00 PM

9 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well, Wormwood basically confirms that the Ancient/Atrium Statue are the remains of the Ancients (in tandem with the atrium murals) and those have human-like faces.

all the murals and statues have insectoid-like faces.... I don't see the human resemblance tbh. We could argue they use a mask but then there is also the insectoid body shapes too. 

45 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

all the murals and statues have insectoid-like faces.... I don't see the human resemblance tbh. We could argue they use a mask but then there is also the insectoid body shapes too. 

Masks would make sense given the Staff Wielder & Torch Wielder.

I'm more or less against the prospect of them being insects though. I understand Webber says it, but he's just a child. They look kinda like shrimp to me, based on the mural—crustaceans at the very least (a different kind of arthropod). Rock lobsters could be related.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Masks would make sense given the Staff Wielder & Torch Wielder.

I'm more or less against the prospect of them being insects though. I understand Webber says it, but he's just a child. They look like shrimp to me, based on the mural. In other words, crustaceans. Rock lobsters could be related.

Sure. Crustaceans also make sense. 

My point was really that they don't have human traits. 

I mentioned insectoids as a reference from the mants... But some hybrid that looks like something between a mant and a shrimp is quite possible. 

Rocklobsters are an interesting mention tho. Maybe they were turned to stone cuz they couldn't reach the ruins or they are maybe even some remanent of the working class type ancients in the murals. 

Interesting indeed. 

1 minute ago, Theukon-dos said:

say whatnow?

Wormwood says "Still Alive?" when examining skeletons—dead bodies.
Wormwood says "Alive?" when examining statues—except...

He uses "Still Alive?" when examining the Atrium Statues, and "Alive? Hmmm..." when examining the Ancient Statues.

In other words, his examine typically used for skeletons is also being used for the Atrium Statue.
The other quote usage isn't as concrete since he also uses that line for the Hound Figure, but the skeleton one holds true.

Archived