Any unknown mechanic to share?

1.The tail of a beaver pats the deck of a ship, making it sail like a rocket

2.The game device of Midsumer Cawnival can terminate all your employment relationships and activate the surrounding salute guns when activated, which may be a good helper for the Fish Man

3.When an earthquake occurs in the cave, monkeys without hate targets will discard all items and flee back to the monkey's nest

4.The frozen Deadly Brightshade remains in a defensive state, even if its roots are defeated, it will not become paralyzed. And release a circular range of damage when thawing. When you control it to repeatedly freeze and unfreeze, you will get something similar to a ShipWrecked cactus

5.Even in a dark environment, you can still see the light of some items, such as Dreamstone pillars, Pure Brilliance, Telltale Heart with skin, Rabbit Hutch with colored lights, and Brightshade equipment. Welcome to help me supplement

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IceTime said:

2.The game device of Midsumer Cawnival can terminate all your employment relationships and activate the surrounding salute guns when activated, which may be a good helper for the Fish Man

Can you run this one through the translator again? I can't understand it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

你能再次通过翻译器运行这个吗?我听不懂。

52 minutes ago, Antynomity said:

您不想终止所有雇佣关系吗?也不激活礼炮?

When players play the Cuckoo Spinwheel Kit, you will dismiss the Pig Man, Fish Man, Rabbit Man, and Spider you have hired.

When players play the Cuckoo Spinwheel Kit, you will activate the surrounding salutes.

Other games are also available

As long as it's a game for Midsummer Cavnival

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.Wurt can terminate their employment relationship by killing fish, and when there are no live fish, they can choose to kill any fisherman to obtain it

• Like 4

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. 

Moose/gooses honk can knock items from an entities hand, this includes the pillows from Year of the Rabbit. 

Place a shrine next to a Moose/goose nest and each spring you'll find a pile of pillows as Moose/goose will honk at the rabbits and make them drop their held items. 

Not overly useful but it's a nice little passive pillow farmer :p.

• Like 3

On 5/25/2019 at 9:23 AM, ButterStuffed said:

If you use a tallbird egg to make bacon and eggs you can use 2 monster meat, 1 tallbird egg, and 1 stick for guaranteed bacon and eggs. This works because the bacon and eggs recipe doesn't exclude sticks while monster lasagna does exclude sticks. It just needs a value of 2 eggs and 2 meat. Tallbird eggs count as 2 eggs so the extra space can have the stick in it. (Scotch eggs are way better and easier to make, so this tip is obsolete.)

Wow they edited their tip 3 years later lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Shopcat 2

If you defeat Klaus and fail to open the stash, you can use the stag antler next winter to open the stash without fighting Klaus again.

Buddy and I each thought the other was opening the stash and didn't realize it until it was too late.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Can enemies with destructive attacks (Ancient guardian, rook, bearger) break or damage player built pillers? I was considering putting some in the ruins, just wanna know if i should be careful in placement

They can. For normal pillars their each attack does 1 damage (50 needed to completely destroy) and on contact they do 1 damage every 3 seconds.

For Dreadstone pillars, no damage can be dealt other than natural earthquakes, Brightshade Smasher, Nightmare Werepig smash attack and Brightshade Bombs.

• Thanks 1
  • Health 1

13 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Even though Wes doesn't have any audible examination quotes in-game, the scrapbook still registers Wes's "quote" for each item and or creature.

WesQuoteUseless.thumb.png.54996795c03c72484f5a9ad3db3c8e84.png

Bonus fact, during year of the carrat, carrats can be found on the mainland as they ride beefalos

Which is weird

Noobs who are reading that scrapbook entry are going to be confused.

• Like 1

I don't think this was mentioned before, my bad if it has been :wilson_love:

You may know that giant pillars (the ones that are made of rock or dreamstone, for which you get blueprints by killing the nightmare wearpig/ancient guardian) prevent rocks from falling during earthquakes in a ranged area.

But did you know that these pillars also prevent rocks from falling when Toadstool starts jumping in her 3rd stage?! 

With 8 logs and 43 rocks, you can make your life easier if you choose to fight this boss! :wilson_blush:

• Like 5
  • Sanity 1

15 hours ago, Wumpair said:

I don't think this was mentioned before, my bad if it has been :wilson_love:

You may know that giant pillars (the ones that are made of rock or dreamstone, for which you get blueprints by killing the nightmare wearpig/ancient guardian) prevent rocks from falling during earthquakes in a ranged area.

But did you know that these pillars also prevent rocks from falling when Toadstool starts jumping in her 3rd stage?! 

With 8 logs and 43 rocks, you can make your life easier if you choose to fight this boss! :wilson_blush:

You can use the hardwood hat from Woodie too if you feel like speedrunning toad

On 8/31/2023 at 8:21 AM, Uedo said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. 

Moose/gooses honk can knock items from an entities hand, this includes the pillows from Year of the Rabbit. 

Place a shrine next to a Moose/goose nest and each spring you'll find a pile of pillows as Moose/goose will honk at the rabbits and make them drop their held items. 

Not overly useful but it's a nice little passive pillow farmer :p.

That's funny, makes sense since the pillows are just in their hand slots. Similarly, bunnymen put the challenge gloves in an inventory when you use it on them. You can retrieve the challenge gloves from them after the minigame event by smacking them with a cutless.

• Like 3

Not an unknown mechanic or trick at all but wasn't sure where else to post this. 

Replacing all the boring rocky turf in the ruins with the new gold flooring looks super cool and fitting and gives it more of an atmosphere. The gold turf to me didn't look great on the surface but in the ruins and caves it looks fantastic. 

45 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Not an unknown mechanic or trick at all but wasn't sure where else to post this. 

Replacing all the boring rocky turf in the ruins with the new gold flooring looks super cool and fitting and gives it more of an atmosphere. The gold turf to me didn't look great on the surface but in the ruins and caves it looks fantastic. 

Do you have a picture? It'll last longer, you know. It's also worth exactly one thousand words. 

• Like 1

If you put a festive light in Hutch he has a light aura forever. Way better than putting lightbulbs which degrade in him. Once I discovered this I've always kept one in him. Makes an amazing emergency light source when clearing ruins or hanging in caves I'm general. Yes he doesn't always stand that close and can be a bit slow but if you position him well you can use it to fight clockworks etc without needing a light source on your person or the use of starcaller staffs.

not sure if crown shards work the same but probably?

20 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Do you have a picture? It'll last longer, you know. It's also worth exactly one thousand words. 

Nah I'm on console so it isn't as quick and easy, you'll have to take my word for it ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shopcat 1