Don't starve origin story (Found By the great murph)

Posted Image

it looks like fire breath turtle reveal it's intestine

if u forward a little, u will see some thing like sort of stone golem beside the turtle monster.

and i believe that kevin said about the almost invincible monster might be this turtle thing.

it's weakness when it reveal it's intestines (maybe....just maybe.)

Edited by Raven Crow

I guess we need a reason why each character uses the machine;

Willow was going to burn the house- found it

Wendy went walking in the woods- found it

Wolfgang walking in the woods?

WX 78 walking in the woods?

Wickerbottommwent to get a library book back- found it?

Wes walking in the woods?

I think it would be more likely if Wendy was mourning for Abigail and Maxwell was all like "Say Pal, how would you like to see your sister again?" and she's all like "Oh heck yes!"

As for WX-78, now that we know that Maxwell can posses electronic equipment, it sort of makes him being there a bit more sinister. Besides, what's the point of tormenting a robot that doesn't feel?

And Wickerbottom... I'm kind of hoping that she made a deal with Maxwell to get him to shut up. She seems like she would be smart enough not to go through with a thing like this.

it looks like fire breath turtle reveal it's intestineif u forward a little, u will see some thing like sort of stone golem beside the turtle monster.and i believe that kevin said about the almost invincible monster might be this turtle thing.it's weakness when it reveal it's intestines (maybe....just maybe.)

Psst! Raven Crow! Are you gunna do any comics about all this?Also: There are waaaay too many creepy things around Wilson's house/room thing for me to thing that he's a complete innocent. I mean, the skeleton could be passed off as an anatomical model, but the SKULL on his BOOKSHELF?! Geeze! And was there even door in that room? Edited by ShatteredSanity

Psst! Raven Crow! Are you gunna do any comics about all this?Also: There are waaaay too many creepy things around Wilson's house/room thing for me to thing that he's a complete innocent. I mean, the skeleton could be passed off as an anatomical model, but the SKULL on his BOOKSHELF?! Geeze! And was there even door in that room?

not sure with that turtle monster but to tell u the truth

i was thinking almost the same story, before this video came

Looks like Wilson did some serious things during his experiments (maybe even using living test persons, would explain the skeleton/the grave), but yet he wouldn't stop and would still try to conquer it all with the power of his mind.

Thus, still hungry for more, Maxwell shows up to sort of 'punish' him.

Also, that intro and outro music is awesomely fitting to the rather sinister ambience of Don't Starve, would be nice to see that ingame. (gramaphone, perhaps?)

Don't know,

them all iddling around, finding the house and using the machine? I would like it better if they have their own ways/reasons.

I think Maxwell tempted them with different things like he tempted Wilson.

Willow ''I show you a place where everything burns!'' *talked to her through a burned tree/thing*

Wendy ''You seek your sister? I will lead you!'' *talked in a dream or from a hole she digged*

Wolfgang ''I see you are a strong man. Want some challenge of your manly strenght?'' *talked through the mirror in front of which Wolf. poses his muscles*

Wickerbottom ''Want to know everything there is?'' *talked through an ancient book*

Wes ''Want to eat as much as you like? My little hungry friend'' *out of a trashcan Wes is searching for food*

Wx ''Want to conquer a world without filthy humans. Destroy it? Remodel it? *through science thingie*

Great Ideas - I want something like this SO BAD!!! Please devs you promised us the best singleplayer experience you can make; Make it happen! 0.0

willows knoweledge: firewendy's knoweledge: eternal life perhaps?wolfgang: he is the strongest man in the world?wickerbotton: she knows EVERYTHINGwx-78: he was going to make all robots reveal against humansEDIT:NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE, they just found an "abandoned house" some days later maybeh and pulled the switch

Edited by gpmandaXD