Don't starve origin story (Found By the great murph)

love the sign yes. And how his hair poofs back into place after the explosion.I keep watching just that bit because it's so fabulous.

That face he makes when it just exploded was just adorable. But then he had to make a weird one while typing... it's okay Wilson, the typing isn't the scary thing in this video!

That face he makes when it just exploded was just adorable. But then he had to make a weird one while typing... it's okay Wilson, the typing isn't the scary thing in this video!

can I just point out that smile when he 'gained knowledge' didn't look like Wilson at all. He was made to scowl.

can I just point out that smile when he 'gained knowledge' didn't look like Wilson at all. He was made to scowl.

I thought that to myself too.. "there was a reason why he is always so grumpy face in the game.... o_0" He's fine with his little tongue sticking out thing, but crazy knowledge face is creepy.

Oh God I'm already imagining how the others were sent into Maxwell's world... Maxwell probably tricked Willow into lighting a fire in the exact shape as the machine... Oh God I'm so giddy since you all found this!

I'm HOPING they will have origin stories, but it's possible they won't. Only Wilson is the official main char I believe.

I guess we need a reason why each character uses the machine;Willow was going to burn the house- found itWendy went walking in the woods- found itWolfgang walking in the woods?WX 78 walking in the woods?Wickerbottommwent to get a library book back- found it?Wes walking in the woods?

I guess we need a reason why each character uses the machine;Willow was going to burn the house- found itWendy went walking in the woods- found itWolfgang walking in the woods?WX 78 walking in the woods?Wickerbottommwent to get a library book back- found it?Wes walking in the woods?

WX 78 could be a failed experiment of Wilson's. Then he sees Wilson and is like "DAD?"

Don't know,

them all iddling around, finding the house and using the machine? I would like it better if they have their own ways/reasons.

I think Maxwell tempted them with different things like he tempted Wilson.

Willow ''I show you a place where everything burns!'' *talked to her through a burned tree/thing*

Wendy ''You seek your sister? I will lead you!'' *talked in a dream or from a hole she digged*

Wolfgang ''I see you are a strong man. Want some challenge of your manly strenght?'' *talked through the mirror in front of which Wolf. poses his muscles*

Wickerbottom ''Want to know everything there is?'' *talked through an ancient book*

Wes ''Want to eat as much as you like? My little hungry friend'' *out of a trashcan Wes is searching for food*

Wx ''Want to conquer a world without filthy humans. Destroy it? Remodel it? *through science thingie*

Don't know,

them all iddling around, finding the house and using the machine? I would like it better if they have their own ways/reasons.

I think Maxwell tempted them with different things like he tempted Wilson.

Willow ''I show you a place where everything burns!'' *talked to her through a burned tree/thing*

Wendy ''You seek your sister? I will lead you!'' *talked in a dream or from a hole she digged*

Wolfgang ''I see you are a strong man. Want some challenge of your manly strenght?'' *talked through the mirror in front of which Wolf. poses his muscles*

Wickerbottom ''Want to know everything there is?'' *talked through an ancient book*

Wes ''Want to eat as much as you like? My little hungry friend'' *out of a trashcan Wes is searching for food*

Wx ''Want to conquer a world without filthy humans. Destroy it? Remodel it? *through science thingie*

Makes a heck of a lot more sense than mine