Do We Get Verdant Chests this year?

4 hours ago, Fjedjik said:

I have also only gotten common skin items, but I did see the devs getting a Classic Curio Chest in the Rhymes with Play stream.D484EACC-0374-4FD9-92A0-B6D8CA1794A3.thumb.png.ef0eb4dad52cf816e554a1e0847152d7.png

That’s a gift on the account they haven’t opened yet. Notice how they start with the present when they join the world?

I guess with no curio chests I either have to get really lucky with chest drops to save enough spools, or miss out. Man I really want wigfrid's spear and helm, got the rest of the set >.<

(I wish I could just unravel my extra terraria copy, too bad it doesn't work like that, doh!)

3 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

I did see someone on a public server get a classic curio chest, but then someone got a regular common after that, so I am confused.

I guess that player with the cc chest didn't play for a long time, they actually got it earlier but opened it just now.

10 hours ago, Loopy Ouroboros said:

reallygottabeanoversight.thumb.png.3b3b77488697033661c927c8b8f24f83.png

Clearly says here that we should be getting chest drops. Most curious.

As I said in another thread, I think Klei is busy with some things (new game content, QoL, PS4, etc.) and that's why there's still no news since days ago.

Some people asked when the event ends and nobody knows for now, so, I bet we will have many answers soon.

29 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

That just says that skins will drop, not chests

I was thinking that too, but we aren’t even getting the common profile icons which is odd. Can anyone confirm they got any event item? Or year of varg?

Archived