Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

11 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

My guess is March 14th or 21st.

If it were March 14th, I could die happy. I don't have classes on that day. :wilson_dorky:

(but no, for real, take your time Klei. You'll have my money soon enough. :wilson_ecstatic:)

I'd be more than happy to pay for DLC for this great game! Keep up the great work Klei~ <3

Though, as someone who pretty much only plays Maxwell: it would make this player very happy if Maxwell's Shadow Duelists actually did something. . .

Just a little personal request! Thanks!

On 1/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Skrzelik said:

Imagine buying the game and seeing you have to pay money or grind skins for weeks to get enough spools so you could play "that character" you saw on some server.

The idea is to help Klei make the money it takes to continue creating amazing, creative and challenging content for us, FOR FREE. Even with that intention they STILL give us a way to get them without spending money. This just proves Klei's love for games AND gamers. Pay or don't, the choice is yours. 

For a company that focuses on singleplayer games only, they are doing a good job. Not perfectly though, after all most of the content released for DST were timed events, leaving core game... stale, but they realised it and are adding new stuff so we can all enjoy it whenever we like.

I'd expect them to return in some form eventually. Maybe even as an option for the server play style like Survival and Endless.
But the focus right now is the characters and content for the normal game. So...probably not any time soon.
In the mean time, the Forge is playable through modding. Check out Forged Forge! Could always use more players.

Archived