Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

Ideas for what is to come

Hello klei, I am a player with ideas for whats to come for the game and thought of sharing them, I don't care if this just gets brushed over, I just wanted to share my ideas.

1. character, Willis, the willis

150 health, 200 hunger, and 150 sanity

cannot eat meat

faster than others

attacks 1.5% faster than others,eats 1.5% faster

when player tries to eat meat Willis will say
Yuk,Eww,or, Poor animal

2. boss idea, TREE KING
8750 health
55 damage

after killing 20 tree guards the player will say a phrase along the line of, something feels different, the day after the player will say, something is out of place, the day after that, the player says, I feel like the trees are watching me, the day after that, the tree king spawns

if the player is by a tree the tree will form a wooden wall around itself and cannot  be damaged until the tree king is dead.

Attacks
phase 1
1.raises a arm and hits the player for 55 damage
2. raises a leg and stomps the ground sending roots in all directions
Phase 2
stops attacking and shields himself blocking all damage and summons 4 small tree guards.The player cannot attack the tree king until the tree guards are dead
Phase 3
Tree king becomes enraged and attacks faster
New attack, shoots rapid fire pine needles at the player(15 damage each) for six seconds, 20 second cool down

loot
drops 10-16 living logs, 5 monster meat, wooden crown, and wooden me blueprint

wooden crown
while equipped
20 armor
a small tree guard fights for you

small tree guard attack 1
hits enemy for 35 damage
Attack 2
tree guard takes root and heals 10 health every 4 seconds while spike like roots come out of the ground and hit the enemy for 35 damage(can only do this at 50% below health)

If the tree guard dies, the crown will recharge and summon another in 3 days
if in the caves the crown will spawn a mush guard

mush is like the tree guard but glows and instead of healing and spike at 50% below health, mush guard  becomes enraged and attacks 1.5% faster and any enemy in its light range takes 10 damage

Infinite uses, marked on map

wooden me
tier 2 magic tab

crafting.50 living logs 25 nightmare fuel, and 25 of the players max health
creates a wooden player that has 9 inventory slots and helps the player with tasks

if the player is chopping trees it will make a makeshift axe and chop down trees etc for mining.
if the player is fighting it will make a spear and join the fight dealing 25 damage per hit

wooden me cannot die, if the player dies, wooden me follows the players ghost or can be used to respawn
if the player wants to destroy the wood me the player has built, it will have a disband option, dropping 25 living logs and 10 nightmare fuel along with the 25 max health that the player gave to make it.

Archived