Twitch Drop Encore

TwitchDrops.png

Jan. 17th we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops. For one week each set that in this campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com - 

image.png

After that just watch any streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

During this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

30 Minutes: (The Amazing Sideshow Icon)

profileflair_birdcage_circus.png

2 Hours: (The Amazing Sideshow Portrait)

playerportrait_bg_birdcagecircus.png

6 hours: (The Amazing Sideshow)

birdcage_circus.png

2 minutes ago, zergologist said:

So, exactly what will happen to those with all the things already? Will we get duplicates?

Nope, if you already have them - you won't get anything. We want to offer other things in the future for people who already have the item but at this time we don't have that option. 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Don't forget that Don't Starve channels are drops enabled too!  DS/ROG/SW/HAM needs some <3 too!

Sorry if i'm kinda confused, english is not my native language and i just misunderstood everything i guess [xD i feel kinda dumb, i read and re-read the couple first lines but to no avail] 

but asking doesn't hurt, right?!

so,
a. each item will be available again... one, each week.... and every thursday we will have a chance to get the Next item that will become available again to us?
or..........
b. All previous items will be available For only One Week for those who didn't get them in the previous times, so, for exemple, if we watch the stream for 6 hours we get the birdcage, if we keep watching, we will get another of the items, and so on?

-i think it's the first case, but since i got confused, i thought i'd just ask to make sure i don't miss them again xD haha 

22 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Hmmm. Are the devs gonna enable the year of the dog skins to be available again for the year of the pig event? I've been waiting for so long to get my doggo helmet... Feelsbadman 

Year of the Dog didn't contain any free bird skins as much as I know... dunno if they'll enable it.

Thank you i missed the first two drops i will be able to get it now

9 hours ago, yujinee said:

Don't forget that Don't Starve channels are drops enabled too!  DS/ROG/SW/HAM needs some <3 too!

Wait I can get drops from watching DS too?

53 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

There's more than only one dog themed helmet in DST, "doggo helmet" can mean everything.

Why don't you just look up the translation of "helmet" into your language, instead of pointlessly continuing an argument even after receiving a clear answer? Jesus, why does every thread on these forums have to be derailed in a nonsensical direction by one of a handful of participants?

43 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I am sure viktor was saying that Yotw didn't have any Yotb skins.

Viktor said this...

4 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Year of the Dog didn't contain any free bird skins as much as I know... dunno if they'll enable it.

I think it's pretty clear what he said... 

He is either confused about what a doggo or a helmet means imo.. 

Anyways... Dunno why sometimes people cannot just admit they didn't understand something.. 

Archived