Twitch Drop Encore

1 hour ago, Infecti said:

Just wondering:

Is there going to be any sort of reward for people who got all the items?Because I already have some good skins and want to know if theres going to be any point to getting the big top items.

Aren't the skins enough reward for you?

7 hours ago, Infecti said:

Just wondering:

Is there going to be any sort of reward for people who got all the items?Because I already have some good skins and want to know if theres going to be any point to getting the big top items.

Cap1234ture.PNG

On 17.01.2019 at 12:26 PM, Viktor234 said:

Year of the Dog didn't contain any free bird skins as much as I know... dunno if they'll enable it.

Chinese Lunar year calendar has 12 animals associated (and 5 elements, if I remember correctly) so its from 10 to 58 years to wait untill event would be repeated /s

On 1/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, Infecti said:

Just wondering:

uhh, the skins are the point. you either get them or you don't.

• Developer
On 1/18/2019 at 1:02 PM, azat130 said:

For me literally no streamer has it enabled, its just weird 

Untitled.png

I don't believe the twitch interface shows which stream has drop enabled from the directory view. I suggested that to them as a way to promote the streams that have it enabled, but I don't think it's been implemented yet. To find a stream that has drops enabled, you'll have to click into the stream and see what it says below the stream name, category and tags.

4 hours ago, PeterA said:

I don't believe the twitch interface shows which stream has drop enabled from the directory view. I suggested that to them as a way to promote the streams that have it enabled, but I don't think it's been implemented yet. To find a stream that has drops enabled, you'll have to click into the stream and see what it says below the stream name, category and tags.

The execution of the twitch drops is still a work in progress in many ways.  It is definitely getting better.  Many of us have things like [!drops enabled], !drops, etc.  ! often means there will be chatbot commands available to give you more information as well!  Hope this helps someone out there :D

Archived