[Game Update] - 303804

Jason

• Developer

New Feature

• Fast Scrolling craft menu tabs as in DST
  • Skeletons can be hammered for Bone Shards in base DS now.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed potential assert with bearger in Hamlet compatible worlds.
  • Fixed missing minimap icon for cave entrance/exit in ROG
  • Fixed assert when picking up Hamlet city possessions in linked worlds
  • Fixed missing old bell blueprint in Hamlet compatible ROG world
  • Mount injured hud fx fixed
  • Mount speeds fixed
  • Missing Mount animations fixed (actions properly limited)
  • Fixed the missing turf art in Hamlet compatible worlds.
  • Fixed Hamlet food in Warly’s crock pot.
  • Burnt Ant Comb Homes won’t produce any more Mants.
  • Can’t bundle bundles now.
  • Fixed Willow’s arms when rowing.
  • Fixed autumn colourcube in ROG worlds

View full update

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Bleksmits said:

I want Kalus in DS Please! because i can't survive winter like that with doing nothing, watching how birds bringing seeds in this season...:(

There is no reason to port over klaus from dst it would be way to hard for the devs to do, and there isn't a reason to bring it. Also it would have half of its useful drops removed because of the fact bee queen ant lion and toadstool aren't in the game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bleksmits said:

I want Kalus in DS Please! because i can't survive winter like that with doing nothing, watching how birds bringing seeds in this season...:(

They never will cuz 

1) Bosses aren't QoL

2) Lore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

There is no reason to port over klaus from dst it would be way to hard for the devs to do, and there isn't a reason to bring it. Also it would have half of its useful drops removed because of the fact bee queen ant lion and toadstool aren't in the game. 

I did suggest that they make the Mant Queen drop the Bee Queen Crown (or something similar) instead of the near-useless Royal Crown. Maybe they could just rename the Bee Queen Crown to the Mant Queen Crown.

3 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I did suggest that they make the Mant Queen drop the Bee Queen Crown (or something similar) instead of the near-useless Royal Crown. Maybe they could just rename the Bee Queen Crown to the Mant Queen Crown.

its used to unlock Wilba they can't remove it and mant queen doesn't respawn

Edited by Computer-7

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

its used to unlock Wilba they can't remove it and mant queen doesn't respawn

Simple solution: Either MAKE the Mant Queen respawn, or just use the Bee (Mant?) Queen Crown to unlock Wilba. If you want to keep the loot so bad, just unlock Wilba and start a new world.

1 minute ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Simple solution: Either MAKE the Mant Queen respawn, or just use the Bee (Mant?) Queen Crown to unlock Wilba. If you want to keep the loot so bad, just unlock Wilba and start a new world.

why would the pig queen use the mant crown?

1 hour ago, Bleksmits said:

Maxwell didn't make Klaus. Charlie loves holidays while I'm sure Max made Klaus to make survivors regret holidays. Krampusknacht does exist but Max tends to be a scrooge.:wilson_ecstatic:

Though... Now Ewecus has been retconned to be a Maxwell creation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:
  • Fixed Hamlet food in Warly’s crock pot.

hope this isnt a dumb question, but is this about the new cooked foods not having a visual appearance before being picked up from his crock pot, or was there another issue with it? ive been playing him pretty much since we got access to Hamlet and i havent noticed anything being off besides that, but afaik that bug wasnt unique to Warly but happened to all crock pots. i might be misremembering, just curious if its that issue or something in playstyle that ive missed.

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh, I forgot one new thing!

• Skeletons can be hammered for Bone Shards in base DS now

I assume this was because some new items in QoL require boneshards to craft but they didn't exist in the base game?

Seems like a funny oversight, lots of base game only players were probably very confused.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

well biological aura influence when she is near shes primitive ancestors can trigger that chromosome who was asleep in ages and make her run like boarilla in full moon events. my main charactor is Woodie i feel she has something common with him.

• Haha 1