The Quality Of Life Update is Live!

Jason

Nice one! But all time i waiting for bosses from DST :) also any chance for news about what is with things like sea cucumber, jungle tree guard or sea versions for clockworks - rook and bishop and water baby ox? Which we saw during closed beta Hamlet ...  closed beta is ended and since ended is quietly about that too.

19 minutes ago, blazeykat said:

Did they update the songs? Is there anywhere I can hear them?

Yes. They are in the game files. I might upload them in a few hours.

Just now, Computer-7 said:

I only see big boss which is a remix which might have replaced it

That's it I think.

1 minute ago, blazeykat said:

Also im not that huge of a fan of the palette swaps, except for tuber trees, although its probably because its grown on me.

I don't like the new jungle turf it stands out way to much I also feel weird about the tuber trees probably because of how long I've seen it as red

• Developer
Just now, JosePapp said:

Shift +click despawns items. Already issued report. Hope it gets fixed next patch 

Hi,

Could you elaborate on this? I tried to repro this without luck.
Shift-click in inventory? For me it sends it to the container, if one is present, otherwise nothing happens.

Just now, bizziboi said:

Hi,

Could you elaborate on this? I tried to repro this without luck.
Shift-click in inventory? For me it sends it to the container, if one is present, otherwise nothing happens.

If i shift click into a crock pot the food item dissapears same thing happens in chest

• Developer
1 minute ago, ooceanoftears said:

If i shift click into a crock pot the food item dissapears same thing happens in chest

Huh, odd, I just tried a crock pot without issue.

What kind of world are you running? Hamlet, or other?
And are you using any mods?

Even when you move it to the crockpot with shift-click it disappears?

15 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

I've managed to reproduce it.

I equipped a backpack, shift+clicked an item into it. Normal events happened. I shift+clicked the item back. Still normal. Things went wrong when i unequipped the backpack and THEN shift+clicked items in my inventory. That caused items to go into the backpack I didn't have on.

This also happens with stationary containers such as Chests.

58 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

When using multiple crock pots in range of an ice box, shift clicking from the ice box to the crock pot will work for the first crock pot but then disappear for the second. The disappeared food can be found in the first crock pot after the initial food has cooked. I also found that shift clicking twigs from my inventory to a chest sent those twigs to my crock pot.

Edit: I'm in a Hamlet/Shipwrecked world and the issue happens in both worlds.

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

I have had the same issue, shift+clicking any item in the inventory to send it to a backpack instead makes it disappear. I am going to try to disable a mod to see if that fixes it. 

Turning off my quickdrop mod seems to have fixed it. 

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

@bizziboi I discovered what has gone wrong. I had crafted a backpack and then made a piggy back and dropped my other backpack. If I shift+cliclk items from my inventory they go back into that dropped backpack instead of my piggyback. 

• Developer
1 hour ago, MasteroftheTDS said:

I discovered what has gone wrong. I had crafted a backpack and then made a piggy back and dropped my other backpack. If I shift+cliclk items from my inventory they go back into that dropped backpack instead of my piggyback. 

Thanks all - i will have to investigate. And this even happens without the quickdrop mod?

2 hours ago, Electroely said:

I've managed to reproduce it.

I equipped a backpack, shift+clicked an item into it. Normal events happened. I shift+clicked the item back. Still normal. Things went wrong when i unequipped the backpack and THEN shift+clicked items in my inventory. That caused items to go into the backpack I didn't have on.

This also happens with stationary containers such as Chests.

This also happens on my game. I only have RoG. I'm not using quickdrop, but I am using tooltips and crock pot predictor(?). It still happens with no mods enabled. I've had it happen with chests and crock pot. Also and unrelated, about half the time I walk toward Beefalo my game crashes. Says, "Bad Self" something something. I'll try to catch it next time it happens.

Archived