Winters feast extended till the 24th!!

I think that Klei would have announced an extention, so I think it still ends on the 3rd. Tho if it would actually last till the 8th, that would be nice.

The devs are reusing a lot of past promotional pictures and texts, which isn't bad, but they keep forgetting to properly rewrite the dates. The same happened with the Reforge's announcement. It gets a bit annoying, and it's confusing too.

2 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I know what happened. They are all still on holidays and didn't update yet. And that won't happen until they come back.

so they had prepared the upcoming content updates a long time ago?
I personally think klei is kinda going bankrupt or something
like how they let the forge skins stay

3 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

so they had prepared the upcoming content updates a long time ago?
I personally think klei is kinda going bankrupt or something
like how they let the forge skins stay

I think they are either bankrupt, or they are trying to convince us that we are all equal and loyal players don't deserve any respect. The thought about bankruption is in my opinion quite reasonable, Because I can see the quality of characters' skin portraits artstyle drop. It was visibly better before. I think that they are not paying their artists so well.

4 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

I think that was a nice gesture by Klei, because people could have enough time to buy or use the spools.

I honestly think that a month is enough time. If they are going bankrupt, why not make some kind of kickstarter? 

17 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I honestly think that a month is enough time. If they are going bankrupt, why not make some kind of kickstarter? 

¿"Extend the time of event skins = Going bankrupt"?

I feel this reasoning a bit strange.

8 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Normal DST player: "Hey, look: Klei extended the Winter Holiday event; how nice!" *thumbs-up*

Edgy Memelord DST troll: "Whi Klei extendz?! U bankrupt bro?! LULZ KEK!" *mad screeching sounds intensify*

Klei is the only gaming company I know that gives no satisfaction to customers, do not tell dates, do not even divulge the work itself .... I myself have been without several answers using this channel that is official of the company itself.They seem to really not be afraid of losing customers, this is bad :wilson_hurt:

16 hours ago, Marco Livio said:

Klei is the only gaming company I know that gives no satisfaction to customers, do not tell dates, do not even divulge the work itself .... I myself have been without several answers using this channel that is official of the company itself.They seem to really not be afraid of losing customers, this is bad :wilson_hurt:

Some of you peeps really like exaggerating.

Was ANR free? Was Forge free? Was Gorge free? Was ReForge free as well? Did they give Halmet free to beta-testers?! (admittedly Hamlet is very buggy, got delayed once and wasn't really in tip-top condition, not by far, for second final proposed release date either - all valid critique, but!) Were all events extended, this one included? Were skins obtainable free, only by playing too?

Is "yes" the answer to all above? Hmmm. What a fine way to "gives no satisfaction to customers", ey?!

Ofc there are certain problems with DST, also from what we can deduce maybe with Klei time efficiency/management, yet from there to what some of you commenting here suggest.. hmm. Not really.

If you want an example of big company basically telling their customers to go F-themselves look no further than EA CCO Patrick Soderlund's "If You Don’t Like it, Don’t Buy it" regarding controversy around Battlefield 5 SJW-catering nonsense and the backlash it brought from fans - and as everyone should know, fans are most avid customers, d'uh!

1 hour ago, Marco Livio said:

Klei is the only gaming company I know that gives no satisfaction to customers, do not tell dates, do not even divulge the work itself .... I myself have been without several answers using this channel that is official of the company itself...

I have a good feeling we'll be getting an announcement on upcoming content tomorrow. If not, then next Thursday with out a doubt. 

3 hours ago, Tapirus said:

I mean, like, why would they do that?

To remind us we are all equal and loyal players don't deserve any respect? I don't think so.

To go slightly easier, when they already are going too easy on us? Maybe, but why? Just why?

24 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Some of you peeps really like exaggerating.

Was ANR free? Was Forge free? Was Gorge free? Was ReForge free as well? Did they give Halmet free to beta-testers?! (admittedly Hamlet is very buggy, got delayed and wasn't really in time for final proposed release date - all valid critique, but!) Were all events extended, this one included? Were skins obtainable free, only by playing too?

Is "yes" the answer to all above? Hmmm. What a fine way to "gives no satisfaction to customers", ey?!

Ofc there are some problems with DST, also from what we can deduce maybe with Klei time efficiency/management, yet from there to what some of you commenting here suggest.. hmm. Not really.

If you want an example of big company basically telling their customers to go F-themselves look no further than EA CCO Patrick Soderlund's "If You Don’t Like it, Don’t Buy it" regarding controversy around Battlefield 5 SJW-catering nonsense and the backlash it brought from fans - and as everyone should know, fans are most avid customers, d'uh!

do you play on pc? Can You Buy Skins? interact with the community? receive the contents when they are launched? Do you work with some dates that are announced? if the answer is yes, good! you is a customer that can say satisfied, now if you play on the PlayStation like me, I think there is a misconception ... we have only the base game and some events that come months later or not, like the forge that some might have play twice and we will NEVER .... reflects :wilson_flower:

Hamlet? here on PlayStation is just a legend

Archived