Winters feast extended till the 24th!!

2 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Because these are event items, items for the players that were there, not for some spoiled nine year old noob with rich parents that will buy anything their child wants?

Loyal Items are available for people who were in the events, unlike the others.

The events in this game are activities to have fun with new mechanics of gameplay, not a competitiveness for "see who have more skins than the rest".

1 minute ago, Tapirus said:

Loyal Items are available for people who were in the events, unlike the others.

The events in this game are activities to have fun with new mechanics of gameplay, not a competitiveness for "see who have more skins than the rest".

Then I don't understand the spools concept. Why not make it possible to weave every skin possible?

We are going off topic here. Now we are talking about purpose of events.

Just now, Wilson_pl said:

Then I don't understand the spools concept. Why not make it possible to weave every skin possible?

Becuase some ones are only available by drops or steam market.

5 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

We are going off topic here. Now we are talking about purpose of events.

So, ¿Why you think extend his time is "Going bankrupt"? ¿Or "Not show respect to players"?

10 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Becuase some ones are only available by drops or steam market.

Then why not make all of them available by making them from spools?

10 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

So, ¿Why you think extend his time is "Going bankrupt"? ¿Or "Not show respect to _loyal_ players"?

I recall that I'm not the one that brought the idea of 'going bankrupt'. Also, if you have worked quite a lot to get those rare items, and you got them by being a 'faithful player' (and you don't see that often), then seeing an option that makes it possible for everyone to buy it, doesn't matter how loyal they've been, it is fairly annoying, because you suddenly lose all the meaning you had before, and having so much doesn't mean anything anymore.

15 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Then why not make all of them available by making them from spools?

You could ask to Klei personally to know.

Spoiler

Altered_Quote.thumb.png.4b92c77a4c816d44c7652b5a402b4442.png

My previous post did not have "_loyal_" writed on him. ¿What's the reason?

8 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I recall that I'm not the one that brought the idea of 'going bankrupt'. Also, if you have worked quite a lot to get those rare items, and you got them by being a 'faithful player' (and you don't see that often), then seeing an option that makes it possible for everyone to buy it, doesn't matter how loyal they've been, it is fairly annoying, because you suddenly lose all the meaning you had before, and having so much doesn't mean anything anymore.

You'd fit right into the Fortnite community, where everyone complains about skins "not being rare anymore".

Also I thought this topic was about Winter's Feast being extended. Can we get back on topic?

9 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

When you come to a hot topic to read about the extended event, but only find people arguing about skins and Klei going bankrupt.

12 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

Also I thought this topic was about Winter's Feast being extended. Can we get back on topic?

You're right.

I just unraveled a whole truckload of unwanted curios for enough spools to get an elegant item of my choice, so I'm more than happy to see the event go on if it means that I'll have more time to decide what to get in the end.

That, and of course, more time to sleep under the feast trees, and more opportunities to spice up my storage containers with snazzy gingerbread chests. Wish that specific item skin dropped, all the willing to part with my hard-earned moolah for it!

39 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

You could ask to Klei personally to know.

Reveal hidden contents

Altered_Quote.thumb.png.4b92c77a4c816d44c7652b5a402b4442.png

My previous post did not have "_loyal_" writed on him. ¿What's the reason?

Because you failed to quote me properly (you reshaped my words), so I corrected you.

35 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

It was about it. I don't know what brought it down to this...

Ok now I know what did:

5 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

so they had prepared the upcoming content updates a long time ago?
I personally think klei is kinda going bankrupt or something
like how they let the forge skins stay

4 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

guys i just THOUGHT of Klei being bankrupt that doesn't necessarily mean they're going bankrupt!!
and lets not get off-topic now

I know, I just said that I find your idea quite reasonable and realistic. I think that me agreeing with you brought this thread down to this. 

wow everybody  -- No need to panic. We're extending it, lemme get us decided on a date and come back and let you know. 

We decided we wanted to wait to turn it off till we get closer to the Lunar new year event and we need to decide on a date for that. 

We're doing a lot of this years planning right now so sorry for being so quiet about it. 

1 minute ago, Loopy Ouroboros said:

So Klei takes this one winter break and leaves the game's event running, and already we're jumping to wild conclusions out of thin air. Can't we just give them the well-deserved benefit of the doubt, and get back on topic before things will turn ugly?

This was the original idea:

5 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

I know what happened. They are all still on holidays and didn't update yet. And that won't happen until they come back.

Please. I want this mess to stop.

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

wow everybody  -- No need to panic. We're extending it, lemme get us decided on a date and come back and let you know. 

We decided we wanted to wait to turn it off till we get closer to the Lunar new year event and we need to decide on a date for that. 

We're doing a lot of this years planning right now so sorry for being so quiet about it. 

in the case of the console it will be a few months like it was on Halloween in 2017? :wilson_ecstatic:

25 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Year of the pigman hype.:wilson_smile:

18 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Also op got their anwser (kinda) so @crystal_clodet I guess you can close this thread now

That's more MisterL's job.:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived