15 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

OMGFAGE0WG PUZZLE? 

"W" Nobody will ever know... Silly Wes

I woudent call it a puzzle, its a comic I guess, reading it from left to right with wickerbottom being the first, then down to the book with the heart note, then right to everyone finding a note, down to wes hiding, right to the last where wes is being happy

9 minutes ago, Histekia said:

I woudent call it a puzzle, its a comic I guess, reading it from left to right with wickerbottom being the first, then down to the book with the heart note, then right to everyone finding a note, down to wes hiding, right to the last where wes is being happy

It was just hype at first sight. 

XD I love how WX is just kind of malfunctioning after seeing the valentine, and Wicker is all like "U ok?"

Woodie is just assuring Lucy that he's not seeing any other axes or sentient beings, and Wilson is just yelling at the collective base about it. This is great. X3 

• Developer
1 minute ago, SillyWilson said:

XD I love how WX is just kind of malfunctioning after seeing the valentine, and Wicker is all like "U ok?"

Woodie is just assuring Lucy that he's not seeing any other axes or sentient beings, and Wilson is just yelling at the collective base about it. This is great. X3 

Oh wow, now the question is, does Wes love spreading love... or does he just love the chaos he caused? 0-0

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Oh wow, now the question is, does Wes love spreading love... or does he just love the chaos he caused? 0-0

Can it be both and Webber looks really happy with is card

Fangirl spoiler

Spoiler

YES YES SO CUTE my prayers have been answered thank you the god that is Joew I LOVE WES!!!!!!!!!!! (Platonic of course :love_heart:) Yes YEs yes My little mime he got his do's yes yes yes

Head-cannon=Wes is now cupid which means Maxwell trapped an angel :(

NOTICE ME @JoeW MY LOVE FOR THE WES!!!!

ok my freak-out is over back to normal me

Wait how did Wes sneak a card into Wigfrid's helmet WES IS MAGIC CONFIRMED

D'AWWWWW!  Seriously, if there was ever a time to use the swooon emote...everybody's expressions, and where the notes were, and...I love it.  I just love it.

And THAT is why it's awesome that all the names begin with the same letter--because you can have moments like this!  BWAHAHA.  Wes is the best character ever for spreading love and confusion.  : P

(And if you wanted to get shippy, it _does_ kinda look like Wickerbottom and Maxwell are immediately assuming the other one sent their card...kind of confronting each other with hands on hips there.  Just sayin'!  ;))

...Notorious

The unpopped kernel in the bottom of your popcorn!  The silent avenger that swoops in silently like silent...vengeance!

WES is...

(pretends to ride a bicycle)

(well, he can't dramatically announce himself out loud, now can he?!  :P*)

...Notorious

*I was going for the Darkwing Duck thing in case anybody's confused by this.  Heh.

Archived