Mr.P

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up   14 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,283 posts in this topic

Toast shambled about seemingly with no form of order or form of pattern.

"Grains.... GRAIIINS!!!"

He then burst out laughing.

Edited by Youknowwho
2 people like this

Giddy gets up from his slumber to be greeted with a fancy house and explanation of doing the same thing a second time.

"So are we in some sort of purgatory? Cause it feels like it." Jordan frowns.

Edited by GiddyGuy
1 person likes this

Tater awoke. He was...alive! He was ready to do good with his second chance, and thus he cast away his baggie of melon cubes. He then started eating apple slices out of a tupperware container.

1 person likes this

Chris stopped in the middle of the foyer to take in the scenery. "Ahh. So, how's everyone doing?" He asked the group, gripping his baton.

So...

This hadn't been part of the mission.

These people though... They were familiar. Different, but familiar enough for him to recognise them. And even if he hadn't recognised them, the chip would have piled up and reminded him he supposed.

"Hi everyone who got resurrected. I'm Corinth, Danny's new persona.  Apparently my previous... Iteration was the cause of this memorial?"

"What do you mean "How's everyone doing"?! What does it look like?!" Mobbstar pointed at the mangled corpse.

Edited by Mobbstar
(directed at chris)

(Mr. P, if I might suggest, could you move the spoiler for the map out of the spoiler for the rules so we don't have open and scroll through them every time we look at the map? I mean, I understand if it's a hassle to move it now, but it would make it a tad less cumbersome imo.)

Mena seemed frozen for a moment after she awoke and stood up, taking in all that had happened and was happening. Slowly the hands at her sides clenched into fists, and her arms shook from rage. Suddenly, as if someone had flipped a switch, her roared and threw the small table nearly half way across the room. "HOW COULD WE ALL BE SO STUPID!? FALLING FOR THE EXACT SAME TRICK, AGAIN?!"

(And yes I just did a table flip. Come at me.)

Edited by MenaAthena
3 people like this

Corinth piped up. "A letter from a 'friend,' leaving no name and no reason for the invitation or the link to you, inviting you to a suspiciously similar mansion on the anniversary of the incident and you weren't a teeny bit suspicious?" He shook his head. "I saw a bar earlier, so I'm going to see how much is behind the counter."

(Corinth leaving for the Barroom.)

Edited by Dannyrulx

Chris brought his attention to the corpse. "Oh. Right. That would dampen the mood by quite a bit, wouldn't it?"

"I'm blind..."

"Well then, what ingenious means brought you here?"  Battal asks Danny, rubbing the back of his head with an annoyed expression.

Corinth gave a call out as he walked through the rooms. "Not much of a choice. You may have noticed that I'm Danny's persona, and as such don't have a say in stuff. I just got plopped in because he wants to play."

He looked at the selection of alcohol and drinks on offer, and stepped behind the bar, grabbing a shaker and a glass as he did so.

Edited by Dannyrulx

Mezukie rubbed her eyes before looking around. "Hey guys..When did you," she stopped when she noticed the corpse. "Oh,".

1 person likes this

Mena shot a glare towards "Danny's new persona" and growled. His reply was not helpful in the slightest. 

She was still steaming when Mezukie spoke up, and she paled almost instantly. Her gaze met Mez's face, her expression one of someone who was seeing the ghost of someone they murdered violently, which was pretty much exactly what was going on.

(Oh, and thank you for the adjustment to the OP, P.)

Edited by MenaAthena
just thanking Mr. P
1 person likes this

"Yeah.  Right.  Okay.  'Persona'.  Gotcha.  Crazy bastard."  Battal mutters, before looking at the rest of the used-to-be-dead-but-aren't people.

1 person likes this

Chilled glass, glazed cherry, strainer and all the ingredients he would need. He poured out the rye whisky, shortly followed by the sweet Vermont and a lemon bitter into a strainer, and then poured the mixture into the chilled glass along with ice. He stirred it well, then tipped the contents into a cocktail glass and dropped the cherry in, before making his way back to the group. 

((Corinth has returned))

Edited by Dannyrulx
Free cocktail to whoever guesses what I'm drinking without googling it.

Dwer waves

"Ayy lmao"

Edited by DwerBomb
1 person likes this

Before Mezukie really thought of the corpse she was hugged, first she was surprised but then she realized it was her ghost buddy! She quickly returned the hug "Ello!".

1 person likes this

Battal walks up to Mezukie and the other resurrected people.

"So...uh...I wasn't here for your little death party, but you're not gonna, er, try to slaughter everyone here, right?"

Corinth held the glass up. "Also wondering that. From the news reports, Mena..."

He trailed off, realising how insensitive it would be to call out Mena for killing her best friend.

"Neh, you're an awesome paranormal pal, Mez. We can catch up in a bit. But I gotta do something quick. Or not so quick."

Toast ends the hug and searches the crowd of people in the room for Waddle.

1 person likes this

"Yes. I killed her." Mena replied to Corinth, catching where he was going. "She was the Godmother, and I was the vigilante. It was my job to protect the innocent from those who were killing, and I did it. I had to." She spoke evenly, almost as if it was rehearsed. In truth, she had repeated these sentences quite a lot over the past year; partly to reporters and investigators, partly to herself. 

(Geez, maybe I need to pull up on the dramatics a little.

Nah.)

Edited by MenaAthena
vigilante, not vigilant, silly me

(Dramatics for good reason = good)

(Melodrama = bad)

(You're in the "good" zone.)

Chris wandered over to Corinith. "Hey, Corinith was it? Can you lay down the drink for just a second? Just wanna do something real quick." He asked.