How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

3rd and final theory; adventure mode is announced.

In the last stream, the devs said there will be no adventure mode (at least the one we know of Don't Starve solo), but maybe something in the same vein.

Bit of a shame the part where Wilson discoveres Maxwell wasn't more detailed and longer. Just imagine what all he has gone throught and how he must be feeling at that moment...

I would be more confused, scared and maybe more angry.

1 minute ago, spiderdian said:

I feel for now we can only wait until page 2 is finished, it seems there's no puzzle for now, look at the pace of the updates, 4 rows at once

I think it's finished though. It's already longer than the 1st one

4 minutes ago, barnaba said:

You can click on things on BOTH images and it still is sent to the server and something might happen.

psst I know, I was just subtly asking for something that works

2 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

Bit of a shame the part where Wilson discoveres Maxwell wasn't more detailed and longer. Just imagine what all he has gone throught and how he must be feeling at that moment...

I would be more confused, scared and maybe more angry.

"Yeah, I was just using stilts."

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

I do like how once Wilson realized it was Maxwell, he dropped his axe and rolled up his sleeves to get personal with him.

He could have easily chopped him right there.

He's like

HOLY CRAP WILSON! THAT'S THE CHUMP WHO PUT ME HERE! Time to put him in his PLACE!

12 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

@MasqueMojo Yeah but didn't they also once say they were absolutely not doing DST as well?

At the time I think they meant it, today it means they would have lied (or concealed the truth to surprise us)

11 minutes ago, ConfusedCourier said:

I wouldn't take the "No adventure mode" comments they have been making in stone. I mean, where's the surprise for the end of the puzzle if they say "yeah its coming"? ;)

IMO the adventure mode we have in solo would make no sense in DST, since Maxwell is already released. But I wouldn't be surprise if we get a sort of dungeon-like adventure mode ? (don't forget the "maybe something in the same vein" part :) )

Archived