Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

(I think nearly everyone minus Meri, Dragon, Trevor, Wheke, and Kate)

On 5/18/2016 at 9:11 PM, wxps350 said:

Gyx was just about finished with fixing Famen's Boat. Crab, on the other hand, had returned to the manor, hoping to find Angelle, Noctimus, or Viridis. Eh, whichever found him first.

Crab crawled into the top of the sand castle, and looked a bit happy. He felt like a king. 

Gyx had finished fixing the parts of the boat that were absolutely necessary; Now he just needed to flip it back over into the water and they were good to go.

6 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

(This is not my territory

But I was asked to post this here)

spook.png

(Imma cry this is beautiful)

Jaw looks at Syndir building crab statues. He sits next to him and starts working on a Jaw statue

• Like 2

(I'm just gonna leave this here... boop!)

Spoiler

Name: Otto

Race: Otter

History: He doesn't like to talk about it but one thing's for sure... he's been living every day of his life to the fullest so far.
Personality: Otto is quite a daredevil and never backs down from a challenge (which could lead to his downfall one day). He's always ready to fight whoever if they pose a threat to him or his friends. He's also playful and can be a trickster sometimes.
Appearance: A small brown otter with a yellowish brown underbelly. Some pictures for reference:

Strengths: Can swim well being an otter, can hunt for fish and crabs, despite his size he can actually fight quite well, he can hold his breath for four minutes and can dive quite deep (I'm going on otter facts alright, leave me alone)
Weaknesses: He can't say no to a fight/challenge no matter how hard it may seem (is a weakness cos like stated above, it could lead to him getting seriously harmed or even worse, dead), can be lazy sometimes. <-- Otto doesn't have a lot of known weaknesses atm (simply cos I've never used him for anything) I'm sure I'll come up with more backstory and weaknesses as we progress. Er... that is if he makes it into the story.
Etc: He is friends with Dragon Mage and Red Squirrel.

(If you still want me to read this from page 1, I can try to give it a quick flick through. Also... where should Otto start/be found if he was accepted into this RP? Hm, maybe he's drifting on some debris? Raft? Nearby island? Swims from starting island to everyone's current location? I need suggestions. A reply or PM is fine :) I hopefully look forward to seeing you guys later in this RP)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 4

(Waoaw look wher did dis come from?!?)

Name: Cinis

Race: Fire Dragon

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Cinis has lived for quite some time, and knows alot about the world he comes from. He doesn't share his experiences very often,however. Some things have changed him alot, or hardened him. He has seen his friends die of age many times, which is why he rarely accepts new people as his friends. 

Personality: Arrogant, loves to impress, has his own gold stash which he is very proud of. He is also very defensive of it and his friends/allies. Won't betray. Also can't keep secrets ^^

Appearance:

WITHCINIS.png.81087b8157cd6b9d83e9e9e270455192.png 

Strengths: He is a dragon of flame, so he does radiate light coming from his body. He's also pretty large and uses that to his advantage. The fire between his wings get 'enabled' when he goes flying, and he can get rid of it to fold them up easier. Can also breathe fire (duh)

Weaknesses: Cinis is coldblooded (surprisingly). He heats himself up with his own fire but if his temperature goes below a certain point his flames will douse and he will need to gather warmth from something else; otherwhise, the magma inside his body will freeze into rock, essentially petrifying him. He can go into the water but he has to make sure the tip of his tail is not in it (and that the temperature is okay)

Etc: his voice is kind of like Smaug's, to give you an idea.

Viridis went to the sand castle, and tried to participate in the making of statues, but couldn't as she only has one hand.

• Like 6

(Well it's not really combusts-into-flames when he opens them, more like a specific area that gets filled with fire. Otherwise it wouldn't take shape either so there :^0

edit: OOHHH its because Kate ohhh hahah INTERESTING)

Edited by RyanandLink
ha
  • Like 2

Crab saw statues built of it, and began to feel more powerful. Suddenly, he heard the water rustling, and saw a large group of crabs tinier than him crawling up to the front of the castle. They all bowed submissively. Crab felt a little proud of himself, and raised his claws.

"H-A-I-L-! H-A-I-L-!" The crabs clacked in unison.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

(Well it's not really combusts-into-flames when he opens them, more like a specific area that gets filled with fire. Otherwise it wouldn't take shape either so there :^0

edit: OOHHH its because Kate ohhh hahah INTERESTING)

(Yeah, Kate's going to be absolutely terrified of him.)

• Like 4

Viridis, disappointed, turned her head to look at Jaw's statue of himself. She then looked back at her pile of sand and tried to recreate Jaw's statue... and it still looked like a pile of sand. "Hrr!" She said out of frustration.

--

The ground shook a little bit. While noone was looking, a fire dragon of sorts fell on the ground near the boat, seemingly out of knowwhere. It looked unconscious, as it had it's eyes closed and it wasn't moving.

• Like 1

"NO WORRY. JAW CAN MAKE IT FOR YOU."

*after a few minutes*

"YOU TOO NOW ARE A SAND!"

ew.png

(edit: old picture: was too good to be real)

other an art.png

*the head of the sculpture falls down a few seconds after*

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, Battal said:

(C'mon, Dwer, this is Jaw we're talking about.  We all know they'd look like this.)

sand sculpture.png

(He tried really hard with this one ok? 

He too can make an art from time to time...

You know he's actually very talented :^))

The statues collapse a few seconds after they've been built.

Jaw looks at them and smiles.

"MORE BETTER"

(mm...fixed... :^))

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1