Sign in to follow this  
Chris1448

Wave after Wave

MenaAthena    10301

"I am a sea dragon. I travel with this herd of humans peoples and other things. They're nice; two of them gave me shinys!" The dragon said excitedly, tail thumping on the ground. It was kinda nice to be speaking with someone who could understand her fully and wasn't a crazy cat humans person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate nodded and her and her brother followed the shadow pup, unaware of the giant fire dragon awaiting on the beach. A traumatized, orphan eight year old's greatest fear!

• Like 2

RyanandLink    1807

"A sea dragon. Interesting. But, what is it you mean with 'shinys'?" The last part he said with interest in his voice. Cinis heard Syndir talk, turned his head to see what it was about, but didn't see anything since the sand had covered him already. He turned his head back to dragon.

---

Viridis looked at the now buried Syndir, utterly confused. What did he mean? Did she break his statue or not? She moved closer to the sand he was in. "What... do you mean? Who is goldy? Why are... you in there?"

Dara999    1826

Gilda builds a sand castle around Jaw's head. She then pokes Syndir. "Do you want a castle too?"

-----

Wheke sits by the boat. The snake took Trevor. Now who would s/he carry around...

• Like 1

Chris1448    13057

(Ice Dragon inbound?)

Famen and Angelle walked away from the dragon conversation before they got stepped on. Famen tried lifting the fallen mast but to no avail. "Turner! Can you help me lift this into place? It's kinda heavy." Famen called down to Turner.

(@CloakofCrow)

Mezukie    2831

Silven watched the Markless Syndir and Markless Jaw, with... Everyone over there. He wondered what they were doing in the terrain, was this some sort of defense mechanism? A ritual of some sort? Maybe they were making a home for themselves. He brought out his journal and started to write down the possibilities. 

MenaAthena    10301

Well, she guessed if she could find more, it wasn't all that bad...

There was a weird feeling in the dragon's stomach though. It felt that sort of cold burning you get when you chew a new piece of strong mint gum, except in your stomach. At least, that would be the comparison she would make if she had ever heard of or tasted mint gum. She wriggled uncomfortably. The feeling grew stronger and spread, until-

*buuuurp*

A flurry of snowflakes exited her throat with the burp, and dragon blinked in surprise and interest.

(Okay, important question before Kate shows up: do the first parts on Cinis' body more like fire or lava?)

• Like 2

Chris1448    13057

"I don't see any tears in the mast. It should be safe to use, thanks. Do you have anything to get the mast to stay in place?" Famen asked, holding the mast upward.

Chris1448    13057

"Sounds good. Shall we head back? The mast should stay in place as long as there's no heavy wind or anything." Famen said, slowly releasing the mast.

Battal    9887

Meritursas finally arrives back at the beach, flopping onto the sand empty-handed.  "I...believe...I have found...our shard."

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    7828

On sight of the giant fire dragon, Noctimus immediately turned around and scurried back towards Wiffleball? in fear. He was fast enough so that Kate wasn't able to tell where he went.

---

Tiny Trevor started shivering. It was cold. Really cold.

Edited by Youknowwho

RyanandLink    1807

(You mean on his belly and stuff? Thats lava, so is the tip of his tail. The only fire parts are when his wings are open or when he breathes fire.)

Cinis looked at Dragon as she burped out icey flakes. "Ah, so sea dragons are of the ice type? How interesting, since there are dragons specialized in ice only. Though, you do not look like one. Hmm..." he was thinking of an explanation and it didn't come to him that it might be the gem.

---

Viridis was shocked at the immediate response of Syndir. "I knew it! Someone... besides Jaw who recognizes art. I think this one looks even... better than that one!" She said, pointing from one lump of sand to the other.

• Like 1