[ShipWrecked] Share your (most stupid and somewhat curious) findings!

• Developer

A thread mostly so that we can share our surprises with the new DLC content! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!

I, for one, found this: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED GUYS!!!!

post-321078-0-32753000-1449013341_thumb.
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED FOR REAL!!!

LIKE DUDE, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

I call dibs on Illuminati, and from Wilson's pose I think he was the one that summoned it... he knows more than we think... BRO I GOT AN ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED ON A STICK!

BUT IF WILSON WAS ILLUMINATI... THEN WHO WAS ISOSCELES?

Anyways, anyone else have some cool findings to share? :grin: ... Illuminati confirmed.

I found stuff O__O

in my few minutes of play before work...

post-396589-0-10069000-1449017763_thumb.

Steam Boat Knights that fire cannon balls/coconuts XD

post-396589-0-56307400-1449017767_thumb.

Now you see mandrakes...

post-396589-0-83935200-1449017772_thumb.

Now you don't @__@

(good thing I got 1 of them before they ate that one)

post-396589-0-03244200-1449017778_thumb.

post-396589-0-21436100-1449017782_thumb.

These things!!

*Foams from mouth*

Damit Work!! I want to play @__@

Also, Cutlass Supreme XD

There is a set piece with a slot machine, you can spend your dubloons there.

There are three symbols on the machine, a carrot, a skull, and a gold nugget.

How awesome is that? :D

I got the carrot twice and got a straw hat, some manure, a trap and some cut grass.

There is a set piece with a slot machine, you can spend your dubloons there. There are three symbols on the machine, a carrot, a skull, and a gold nugget. How awesome is that?   I got the carrot twice and got a straw hat, some manure, a trap and some cut grass.

Pics or it didn't happen O__O

(jk I believe you but want pics XD) 

Guys, did you get to kill the Blue Whale? I almost lost my boat trying to kill it and then, when I did, no loot. The carcass just floats in the water... I thought I had to open it with something, but I have no clue :cry:

Did you guys see it?

I was wondering why my camera was moving out automatically and then I saw this:

lfyrKLG.jpg

It has a HUGE map icon
WeBqzcm.jpg It didn't erupt, and I wasn't really keen on being there whent it happens, so I sailed away

QKBHz9m.jpg I also found a hardened magma island full of tallbirds, and it really reminds me of Odysseus and the cyclops

You can dig these magma "boulders" up, and you get stones etc. out of them, but they leave a little hole from which lava pours out like a geysir. I also found a treasure map and the treasure (various ship stuff), a island full of potatos, the new pigmen and some merms living in huts, some of them were red and they didn't seem to be aggressive to me

I also found a marsh biome with those weird little fish in it! These critters are annoying!

cZbN32u.jpg These holes spew out toxic gas, so beware!

cgHCYKg.jpg These skunk manta rays are cute! They circled around me and they didn't seem to be very aggressive

I also found seagulls, coral reefs, teleporting fog, that weird electronic ship thing that you can see a few posts above this one, monkeys whom Wilson didn't seem to like very much, spiders and those red shark monsters. They seem to act like hounds. I also found out that you can use these big waves as boost if you swim over them in the right direction!

Guys, did you get to kill the Blue Whale? I almost lost my boat trying to kill it and then, when I did, no loot. The carcass just floats in the water... I thought I had to open it with something, but I have no clue   Did you guys see it?
Yeah I saw it, and killed it, tried to open it with all my golden tools nothing happened, so I left it a few days later it started to rot still waiting on it to do something, but my game crashed while I was either near monkeys, or making a battle spear but I think it was the monkeys cause in the crash report it said something about baboon or a type of baboon? 

Palm Tree Guards. They toss coconuts at you.
GbP48lw.jpg

Guys, did you get to kill the Blue Whale? I almost lost my boat trying to kill it and then, when I did, no loot. The carcass just floats in the water... I thought I had to open it with something, but I have no clue  :cry:

Did you guys see it?

You have to wait a few days for the carcass to decompose, then you hack at it with a machete and it'll explode into loot.

There is a set piece with a slot machine, you can spend your dubloons there.

There are three symbols on the machine, a carrot, a skull, and a gold nugget.

How awesome is that? :grin:

I got the carrot twice and got a straw hat, some manure, a trap and some cut grass.

I got three skulls on the first try and it spat out five or six poison mosquitoes.

I haven't been back since. 

Archived