[ShipWrecked] Share your (most stupid and somewhat curious) findings!

Look the range of puddle in the first start of heavy squall. In my case all the puddles generated outside of my camp so I got saved by sandbags. I put all the sandbags before next flooding step starts. If it is generated inside of your camp, you're screwed actually. Try to make puddle isolation inside your camp in this case.

Sandbags couldn't save my base either. It can rain inside the sandbag perimeter anyway, so they're bound to be ineffective?

well, got my base in the beach ( on the sand ) and jesus, its so hard to put stuff on the floor like wall, sandbags.. the little thing is always red and sometimes green ( -> u can place that ) I guess i have to go into the forest .. :s

1449175095-2015-12-03-00003.jpg

Look the range of puddle in the first start of heavy squall. In my case all the puddles generated outside of my camp so I got saved by sandbags. I put all the sandbags before next flooding step starts. If it is generated inside of your camp, you're screwed actually. Try to make puddle isolation inside your camp in this case.

So just watch out for initial puddles and try to work out around, instead of building up the sandbags ahead of time right? Will keep it in mind for next time. In my previous game, the first puddle formed right under my crockpot, so that escalated quite badly. :\

When you fuel it, it spits out 4 ices as reward. Maybe it uses vapors in air?

Have you guys tried the ice making machine yet? I believe it should extract the water from the ground and turn it into ice no? there is no other way for us to deliver water into it or is there?

Since some of you beat me to the volcano staff and hiding in the ocean far from your base while the volcano is erupting I will go with something simple. As of typing this attacking apes huts won't aggro them so if you want to get rid of monkeys you could take out the hut and pick them off or if they are in a dangerous are just let them die themselves. (Can't remember if snakes or spiders will fight them.)

I was looking around for a whale, like just screwing around and seeing what it would look like and guess what instead of a normal whale. I found Moby ****. Like seriously wow. post-354552-0-16163500-1449303132_thumb.post-354552-0-42639400-1449303143_thumb.

I was looking around for a whale, like just screwing around and seeing what it would look like and guess what instead of a normal whale. I found Moby ****. Like seriously wow. post-354552-0-16163500-1449303132_thumb.post-354552-0-42639400-1449303143_thumb.

I was looking around for a whale, like just screwing around and seeing what it would look like and guess what instead of a normal whale. I found Moby ****. Like seriously wow. attachicon.gif2015-12-04_00013.jpgattachicon.gif2015-12-05_00001.jpg

*also after waiting several days for him to bloat he dropped tons of meat, blubber, a sea trap, and a harpoon which deals 200 damage and has 10 uses.

Gas mask protects you from gas geyser in swamp. But not direct melee attack of poison guys.

I tested it with stink rays but it seems its gas perfume checked as melee.

Is it possible to repair this thing?

R96SUm0.jpg

I found gas mask inside hidden chest, does it protect from poisoning or have some other ability?

2Q1A9aJ.jpg

Archived