38 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Will be "The Aporkalypse" last update for Hamlet or it will be one of many updates for this DLC?

My guess is, it would maybe be like SW? After a bit of time SW got home sea home update. But TBH i don't really know what their plan with Hamlet is.

8 minutes ago, bugsmand said:

My guess is, it would maybe be like SW? After a bit of time SW got home sea home update. But TBH i don't really know what their plan with Hamlet is.

I really hope that there will be more updates. They actually said that Hamlet has/will have more content than other DLCs and for actual moment I do not feel like there would be THAT much more content.

Just now, inferjus4 said:

I really hope that there will be more updates. They actually said that Hamlet has/will have more content than other DLCs and for actual moment I do not feel like there would be THAT much more content.

There's a lot of unused or unfinished content in the files, and we have less than 2 weeks until the aporkalypse update comes out. Either the aporkalypse update is gonna be quite big ooorr.. well, a lot of unused content i guess... 

Plus most of the updates we've had is bugfixes with a few new stuff here and there. But yes, bugfixes comes first quality over quantity. I just hope there'll be more content in the future or these 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

As of now it seems that updates are bring more content so i guess yes- there'll probably be more content updates for Hamlet and maybe even Sw

I don't think SW will get more updates. It looks like they have finished developing SW and they won't bring more content to this DLC.

29 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

I don't think SW will get more updates. It looks like they have finished developing SW and they won't bring more content to this DLC.

That is where you're wrong my good sir!

There's been plenty of new stuff of SW in the files actually

so they're cooking something up for SW

4 minutes ago, bugsmand said:

Really?! That's great, SW is my favourite DLC to Don't Starve! I would be really happy if they would add something new to SW.

17 hours ago, bugsmand said:

and you are sure its not just items for pond biome In hamlet?

I really hope shipwrecked gets more content :) 

In Hamlet's files you can find a trunk load of new stuff for Shipwrecked, we know it's for shipwrecked because well, it's more than obvious. 
I'll list some things you can find in the files in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Snake throwing Jungle Treegaurds, Floaty Boaty Bishop and Rook, Kelpy? And water farms. With much more, of course.

11 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

In Hamlet's files you can find a trunk load of new stuff for Shipwrecked, we know it's for shipwrecked because well, it's more than obvious. 
I'll list some things you can find in the files in a spoiler.

Hide contents

Snake throwing Jungle Treegaurds, Floaty Boaty Bishop and Rook, Kelpy? And water farms. With much more, of course.

finally a jungle-tree Treeguard :D 

Archived