Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

11 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

it took a while but I also got some animations for the merged robot so hope that compensates 

Hide contents

5c11b7aa43fa9_dyinghead__000.thumb.gif.c8008d653a5a9f66b095c77b8371c7af.gif5c11b8656f836_myleg!__000.thumb.gif.9ae28fb1321bcb5428b3d8e6ebf9aa88.gif5c11b7a342efd_handdying__000.thumb.gif.4280c9ad286f9db69ba5dc058b163c9c.gifultron__000.thumb.gif.616e07efd4f8fb9b2d8c74cc5f84e0d1.gif

ultron__000.gif

You can also kill the Iron Hulks in-game if you un-comment the Health line in the Ancient Robots file. And yes, they can drop gears.

They only play the animation if you kill them when they're awake though, otherwise they just glitch out and disappear.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roosev said:

You can also kill the Iron Hulks in-game if you un-comment the Health line in the Ancient Robots file. And yes, they can drop gears.

They only play the animation if you kill them when they're awake though, otherwise they just glitch out and disappear.

so the legends were true! how many swings?

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

so the legends were true! how many swings?

They have 1000 health, and they regenerate ALL of that health every 5 to 6 seconds.

That basically makes them unkillable without gunpowder. (unless you're mighty wolfgang, probably)

You can also use a bit of gunpowder and then try to finish them off too.

P.S: Will record a vid of it.  Here:

Edited by Roosev
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

ok cool.
But why would i want to destroy basically the only good source of iron AND a very cool "creature"?

you only need one so why not take the rest out for some free gears also when the die they should turn back into scrap which you can mine its just there death animation frozen but if you mine it enough it turns into a smaller heap until it disappears at least I'm assuming 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

you only need one so why not take the rest out for some free gears also when the die they should turn back into scrap which you can mine its just there death animation frozen but if you mine it enough it turns into a smaller heap until it disappears at least I'm assuming 

I do believe they should be renewable to a degree, especially if they will merge (in the future).

Lore question.

If I am not mistaken the Mants have Pig Heads near some of their Mant Hills. And we know their speech can be translated with Pherostone that is found inside one of the Pig Ruins. Is it possible that the Mants had a good relationship with ancient pigs and that something happened in the past that made the Mants aggressive?

(I have not found the Pherostone so I might have missed a few things and read a little on the wiki to learn more stuff)

Also there are symbols on the floors in the ruins that we have seen before but also some that are new.

Spoiler

ruin1.thumb.png.2fbe7c265fa3629c5f3b39bfebebad6d.pngThe ones on the column are head(forgot to put a red circle around it)

Arm(the middle)

Tail?

Then there is a pignose on the floor and possible also feet symbol but there are also some that might be ape(?), fire and something on the bottom. Any more symbols in the ruins?

Spoiler

ruin2.thumb.png.897ae8115bcf8c19de42087eb5710516.pngThis one probably means water.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

5c13041d5b25d_SKULLPIKE_000.png.0f934760a6e825fb9e48b68e8c0a53b2.png

Looks like Wilton finally managed to make it into the game.

5c1303ead4b60_ezgif.com-resize(4).png.0248ba2854fa69dbf7ceb09fcc4010e3.png

Ooo. I knew hes gonna be one of the playable characters. He will probaply have same ways as webber like put the skull in the right place to unlock him like maybe we have to find his body somewhere in ruins. Imagine if his trait is he comes back alive in his first death and after 1 year like all 4 season go around but i noticed that in hamlet 1 year is 6 seasons. If they give like next to his health like meeter that shows if you are safe when you die and come back alive and when you died it goes down and slowly every day goes up like woody has it.

5 hours ago, NorthicaN said:

Ooo. I knew hes gonna be one of the playable characters. He will probaply have same ways as webber like put the skull in the right place to unlock him like maybe we have to find his body somewhere in ruins. Imagine if his trait is he comes back alive in his first death and after 1 year like all 4 season go around but i noticed that in hamlet 1 year is 6 seasons. If they give like next to his health like meeter that shows if you are safe when you die and come back alive and when you died it goes down and slowly every day goes up like woody has it.

Not to ruin your day but I think that this is either some unused stuff or will be a decoration in the ruins in the future.
Although I'd also like him as a character

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2