Ipsquiggle

[Game Update] - 289453

0xFADE    360

Can we get an option to limit the saved history of reports or whatever takes up save file space that turns in to a significant amount when you have thousands of cycles saved?

watermelen671    11,549

AH YOU GUYS DROPPED SOME SERIOUS BOMBSHELLS THAT I NOW HAVE TO WAIT FOR STEAM TO TAKE IT'S SWEET OL' TIME TO DO IT'S THING SO I CAN GET INTO THE GAME AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Adjusted research tuning of space tech

Quickly checked ingame. Seems the solid booster now only requires 200 research points. That might get us to further planets.

goboking    1,522
46 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Restore polluted oxygen to its proper pukey color

Thank you.  Any chance you can also restore the color of petroleum?  The new color is too similar to polluted water, in my humble opinion.

• Like 2

watermelen671    11,549
3 minutes ago, goboking said:

Thank you.  Any chance you can also restore the color of petroleum?  The new color is too similar to polluted water, in my humble opinion.

Really?? I thought it looked too similar to liquid chlorine than PH20...

• Like 1

goboking    1,522
1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Really?? I thought it looked too similar to liquid chlorine than PH20...

That's what I thought it was when I first saw it.  It's way too similar to liquid chlorine, and to a lesser extent too close to polluted water (for my tastes, anyway).

The Flying Fox    199

It actually appears that a number of elements got a color pass in these last few hotfixes.  Top to bottom, left to right.  Not all changed, just giving a reference:

Molten glass, super-coolant, chlorine, petroleum,  sulfur, polluted water.  Copper, gold, iron, steel, tungsten, mercury

LiquidColors1.thumb.jpg.7aa131778cc5ede6ce4f998f8a0bb49c.jpg

Glass, petroleum, mercury, and all of the liquid metals have apparently changed.  (..I guess mercury is technically a liquid metal, but whatever. :D  I just felt the need to point it out as I do recall it being more silvery in color some many moons ago.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Bizzum22    111
Just now, Kabrute said:

I feel like this update my dupes are working a lot smarter......

thought it was only me, maybe the last printer pod destroyed their brains and this update was a fix for it

watermelen671    11,549

Uh...anybody else getting this?

image.png.3e94b13bb1637edfb8f422f1935cc1db.png

Edit: Nope never mind, Steam update borked something up and I verified the cache and hopefully everything'll be back to normal. :wilson_goodjob:

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 1

tzionut    249

Research Modules generate 10 Data Banks per trip even if the destination has no more research items

This can solve the missing interstellar research... so the solution is build more steam rockets

We have 2 planets now so 500 data banks = 50 research points...the rest 150 for the next engine is = 150 trips to the first 2 planets

Alternative solution... stack research module until the weight penalty can't send the rocket to the first 2 planets... The total mass must be at max 4900 kg to reach the first planet.. so your first rocket must have 1 steam engine, 1 command capsule and 9 research module, so in 1 trip you will get 9 interstellar research point, so 10 trips to the first 2 planets.

For me it's OK, a little absurd but it can be done. 

image.thumb.png.0df07dc15e81d09752c12494aad53272.png

• Like 1

d2hmakh    4
1 hour ago, ouyangyan420 said:

Я не могу запустить ракету после обновления, когда я очистил траекторию полета. 

QQ 截图 20181013144059.png

QQ 截图 20181013144129.png

you have a ladder over a rocket

• Like 1

AndreyKl    83

image.thumb.png.115cadc4247ad3f140e850870c54834d.png

I wonder should I be envious that someone has infinite amounts of 'creativity' or sympathize that it will never be put to use?

P.S. new mechanics for ore adding where excess appears at top is a not 'up to spec' or at least need some tinkering from player, on the same picture I tried to melt regolith in lava and rock on the floor got added to resulted tile, excess was pushed to the top and path got blocked.

Edited by AndreyKl
  • Haha 4

TLW    45

Grinding is not a substitute for gameplay.

Other than that, good update for the most part (from changelogs anyway - I don't even try to play the prereleases anymore).

(That petroleum color though. Not a fan. All things considered, color is minor though.)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1