The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

There is most certainly a mod lurking in this thread. I am too amused to close it though.

emerged ; ; they wanna close our thread? >.< nuuus! ; ; on topic <3 I'm pawin away at this and i has an idea about the jar and such~ gonna post my turn tomorrow cause i wanna make this one nice~

Guys, Bad news;I got upset with my dad and now I'm gonna go on a depression hiatus of my own. Not because dad told me to or anything. This is for my own good. You guys go ahead with the tennis without me.Hopefully, I won't be away for too long. Take care, everyone. See you all on the flip-side.Love,Zahidi "ScieneMachine" Ilman

Cheers Science !

And good luck! Don't be too hard on yourself or anything. Keep strong please.. Depression is never a good thing but I'm not going to stop you. Just keep on being your Awesome self!!!!

I'll miss you.. You be good *hands cookie*

-Rockin

I am sorry if I completely misunderstood you. After many google searches I'm still not quite sure what a "depression hiatus" is...

Guys, Bad news;I got upset with my dad and now I'm gonna go on a depression hiatus of my own. Not because dad told me to or anything. This is for my own good. You guys go ahead with the tennis without me.Hopefully, I won't be away for too long. Take care, everyone. See you all on the flip-side.Love,Zahidi "ScieneMachine" Ilman

I just got threw having the worst sick day of my life and just when i think it can't get any worse you leave our thread ; ; mew >.< You better take care over there <3 I'm posting that back story thing when i can *still recovering from this horrible sickness ; ;* so be sure to take a peek when ever you come back~ And I'll be sure to take good care of Waclaw while your gone<3 you better not be too long thou ; ; OK... I'm gonna nap then paw some more at my turn. my tummy still a sore wreck and i don't want to 'agitate' it any more >.<

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION]Take care.I won't close the thread while your gone (unless they make me)<3 I know how it goes. I was missing from the forums for so long for same reason. Take good care of yourself, exercise and all that stuff they tell ya to do XD.

uuhhhnnn the past day and 1/2 i've pretty much felt like:

so I'm super sorry for holding up the tennis >.<k finally done x_XMeanwhile down with the who's in whovill:post-6035-13764592043097_thumb.jpgMaxwell - "Sigh. Leave it for now STOP Let the fools believe they've won STOP Be careful with the carrier pigeons if you use them STOP Many have gone missing for some reason STOP" post-6035-1376459203937_thumb.jpgMallory - "Now that's all settled, lets take care of these annoying bees HAA!"Harlekin - "Wait! They're not hostel unless we attack!"Wilson - "Isaac. Is that really you?" *looks up at the sky* "rain?"post-6035-13764592040911_thumb.jpgWilson - "Just like on the day of her funeral... I had no idea of the grief you felt and what it made you become. And i certainly didn't expect to meet you here with a new face... Thou you always did feel familiar."post-6035-13764592042766_thumb.jpgWilson - "I'll help you out of this Isaac. Maxwell has toyed with our heads long enough."Mallory - "ARRGG STUPID BEES!"Harlekin - "Some of them have cleared out, if we can get the ones over here it'll thin them out more!"Also went through all my old posts and edited the text so that people were a little more in character >.< Edited by meshpet
addin stuff