The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

naa it was just an idea. This sucks because i like the way he is now >.< I have no idea what to change for a final form ; ; originally he was to look like your monster Wilson THEN turn into this sexy beast >.<

final form? well it still remain the mystery.... monster is monster. demon is demon they both are different erm...things?soon wilson will be surprise what he need to eat to survive he..he..he.:twisted:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4604[/ATTACH]

Wow.. umm..Wilson makes a rather sexy demon...

Posted Image

that is just wrong

Posted Image

he kind looks like an old lady in this one

also [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] at least by my cannon adult demons feed off emotional energy

[MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] you are banned from trying to draw Mallory's adult form (we don't need any old lady ,bug Mallory art floating around)

It's funny you like mesh's demon Wilson storm, remeber what you were saying about Raven when you though he was a guy how.. *tackles* I told you not to speak of that!!

----edit---

My muse hit me today and now I can share something I have been working on for a awhile you can find it over on my own art thread as it doesnt fully connect to the tennis thread it's Mallory's adult form!

Edited by stormfront

that is just wrong

he kind looks like an old lady in this one

These are Quickdraws...but thanks for the Feedback ^^

[MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] you are banned from trying to draw Mallory's adult form (we don't need any old lady ,bug Mallory art floating around)

You can't stop me...muhahahaha.....no worrys.

glad you could use it [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]

in return I could use feedback on my own art..

as I said I posted it in my art thread but all the Demon Wilsons got me off my butt and I finished Mallory's adult form..

her adult form might never get used so spoilers

are you absulotely sure you wanna see it?

Presenting Mallory's adult form Riley (the only issue left really is the fact I can seem to get her as sexy cute as I want maybe [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] who can draw sexy demons can help me

:D) also colored version and more info on my art thread

Posted Image

Edited by stormfront

gawd -_= k finally done <3

post-6035-13764591934435_thumb.jpg

Waclaw B. - "Uhhhhhhhnnnnnnn...."

Tiddles - "Oh dear...." *to Wilson* " Wilson! You can't let him get me or else I wont be able to complete your transformation!"

Wilson - "Transformation? Why, why did you do this to me?"

Tiddles - "Because I wanted to share my power with you silly! After all, you don't want to stay a victim on this island forever do you?"

post-6035-13764591935135_thumb.jpg

Tiddles - "Plus your a really cute pet! <3"

Wilson - "Cute... Pet?"

Warclaw B. - " Teeeeeee.....ddddduuuuuuzzzzzzz........"

Tiddles - "MOW!!"

post-6035-13764591935497_thumb.jpg

Mallory - "Ready Fred!?"

Fred - "FUUUUU!!"

Mallory - "FIIRRREEEE!!!"

post-6035-13764591935871_thumb.jpg

Wilson - "What's happened to Waclaw?"

Tiddles - " Maxwell is using him to capture me! You have to do something Wilson!"

Wilson - "I have no idea how to deal with this... "

Tiddles - "You can figure something out pet! Your a scientist! They can solve everything mew!"

Wilson - "Yea, extremely successful ones... Hmm. Waclaw would probably suggest some kinda of psychological means to deal with.... OF COURSE! A Huge surge of emotion might override Maxwell's mental programing! "

post-6035-1376459193622_thumb.jpg

Wilson - "Waclaw! How could you let Maxwell use you like this! Do you enjoy being his SLAVE DOG??!!!"

Waclaw B. - "W....iiilllllsssssssssssooonn........KKKKKIIIIILLLLLLL YYOOOUUUU!!!!!!!"

Wilson - "Everyone! PISS OFF WACLAW!!"

whew -_= well that should at least help the story a little annnnd ya'll get to have fun making Waclaw a very mad cat <333

erm.... kinda late to ask, but [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] i knew isaac was the other gentleman scientist, so is waclaw since he's a developed version of that character? -_o cause if not I'm gonna have to think of another line to make him mad >.< ok psychiatrist it is~

Edited by meshpet
dialog + 1 dash of horn, and 2 cups of wings

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] you like making this hard for me dont you instead of drawing a fight scene like I hoped now I have to write a crapload of insults :C I demand help writing insults !also bad mesh *bonks with newspaper* I have said before Mallory's hood does not have a face and is based on a very real hood I actually own ..

Edited by stormfront

@<b><a href="http://forums.kleientertainment.com/member.php?u=6035" target="_blank">meshpet</a></b> you like making this hard for me dont you instead of drawing a fight scene like I hoped now I have to write a crapload of insults :C I demand help writing insults !

ok i shall help out!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6xCtNZMAnU

also bad mesh *bonks with newspaper* I have said before Mallory's hood does not have a face and is based on a very real hood I actually own ..

pesh, i don care >.> it's cute as all hell with a face on it lol~ in fact, i was gonna make it change with Mallory's mood lol~and just because you have to insult poor Waclaw doesn't mean the fight is over, i mean, he's gonna still be pretty mad and wanna kill every one lol~ Edited by meshpet
fur faces are KAYUUUTE!!

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] Not helping and did you look at the spoiler art I posted I do want some feedback so I can improve it--edit on second thought I might be able to work with the bad insults I make up

Edited by stormfront

Weeeellll I'm not too sure about Waclaw's prolific background, since I didn't want Waclaw to be a Wilson reskin (Eh~? Eh~? See what I did there~?) Ahem, anyways; I'm pretty sure no one likes to be called stupid, but don't say anything about his lost sister. Dont matter if he's under anyone's control, say anything about his sister, at all, and he will destroy you.But, I guess a sensory overload might get him back.

Weeeellll I'm not too sure about Waclaw's prolific background, since I didn't want Waclaw to be a Wilson reskin (Eh~? Eh~? See what I did there~?) Ahem, anyways; I'm pretty sure no one likes to be called stupid, but don't say anything about his lost sister. Dont matter if he's under anyone's control, say anything about his sister, at all, and he will destroy you.But, I guess a sensory overload might get him back.

what happen to his sister ?i'm sure you will explain in your story.

Mallory - "Ready Frank!?"

I thought is was Fred? But Frank is also nice.

I would love to hear more about Waclaws sister. Sadly Harlekin isn't the type of human who is good at insulting people. His mood is too sunny and his will to cheer up people will get in his way. There will be some really ''bad'' insults comming from his side....

''You...you...bad.....guy....!''

Perhaps he would criticize his way to dress...

Edited by MilleniumCount
getting rid of some mistakes

Posted Image

Mallory: HEY! buttface notonly is Wilson better than you at science he has better hair too!

Posted Image

panel1

landor; Your mother wears unfashionable boots!

*raven facepalms over the lameness of landor's insult*

panel 2: Mallory: He's still going after wilson we have to stop him! but my sling isnt powerful enough...

Posted Image

panel1 Mallory: *pulls out her grimoire* the only thing that would hit him would be a spell, *sweatdrop* but my spells always back fire.. I got to try anyway!!

panel2: *starts charging spell but its trying to back fire* This... Has ..to..work..for..my FRIEND!!

panel 3: [Mallory's willpower increased, bloodline curse weakened!]

panel4; *successfully charges the spell*

Posted Image

panel 1 Mallory: Piercing Light!!

panel 2: *R. waclaw has caught up to D. Wilson and is about to kill him*

Wilson:******* *ducks*

R.waclaw: !!!

*spell hits*

panel 3: *the force of the spell slams waclaw against a tree*

----------------------------

oops left Harlekin out of today's panels maybe he got distracted by something shiny?

seriously just derped and forgot to draw him a panel

Edited by stormfront

can't see the last paneloh right..the beta reaper.as SM said since he is a test subject and he won't obey the master's order and his power might be unstable. [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] if u don't mind, i will add his ability which makes the beta reaper more dangerous.Landore: what makes the beta reaper more dangerous than grim reaper? many poor innocent souls were yet not ready to be reaping apart and sewing others together which turns them into an abominations that could not be describe. Grim reapers respect life and death , as for the beta reapers, they are nothing but the Maxwell's mindless puppetsand i could not believe that sick twisted demon can perform this unspeakable element on human being!

Edited by Raven Crow

Weeeellll I'm not too sure about Waclaw's prolific background, since I didn't want Waclaw to be a Wilson reskin (Eh~? Eh~? See what I did there~?)

Yea I was always under the impression that Waclaw was Wilson's rival in science. Not knowing people's backgrounds and how they relate to each other makes it hard to keep every one in character >p It's like when I screwed up raven thinking they worked with Maxwell since they knew about his cat. What is Waclaw's relationship to Wilson anyway? Friends? Rivals? Colleagues? Lo.. *get's hit in the head with a mini ship* Seriously at the beginning we needed a good bio of like every character joining that we could easily use as a ref to keep things in line properly~ I guess by now everything's ironed out thou <3 hopefully =\ I'm sure I'll still screw something up >/

Colleagues?

Yes and no. I think I want to make Waclaw a sort of psychologist, the mender of the mind. And I'd like to think that at some point, Wilson may have visited (the alleged) Dr. Waclaw.And yes, bios and refs would be really nice next time :3

Grim reapers respect life and death , as for the beta reapers, they are nothing but the Maxwell's mindless puppets.

Actually, Reapers are like debt collectors of the underworld. While the professional and official Reaper does respect life and death, a Beta Reaper is when ones with otherwise dark powers in them are shoved into that position and mind controlled.Not to worry, Waclaw won't die from the process. Edited by ScienceMachine

Yes and no. I think I want to make Waclaw a sort of psychologist, the mender of the mind. And I'd like to think that at some point, Wilson may have visited (the alleged) Dr. Waclaw.And yes, bios and refs would be really nice next time :3Actually, Reapers are like debt collectors of the underworld. While the professional and official Reaper does respect life and death, a Beta Reaper is when ones with otherwise dark powers in them are shoved into that position and mind controlled.

which actually makes Mallory smashing him into the tree semi-logical

seeing as her adult form is a daemon which are basicly the police offcers of the demon realm and are in charge of cracking the skulls together of demons that do things aginst the law like going on homicidal rampages

which actually makes Mallory smashing him into the tree semi-logical

seeing as her adult form is a daemon which are basicly the police offcers of the demon realm and are in charge of cracking the skulls together of demons that do things aginst the law like going on homicidal rampages

Well, Waclaw's not doing it, now has he?

Well, Waclaw's not doing it, now has he?

well he was about to murder wilson so sort ofI also jut relised I should note the spell used was a Daemon only spell so It probably caught Maxwell's attention..

doubly so in that if Mallory were to "peak" and turn into a full fledged Daemon he and his whole scheme would be in **** creek so to speak.. prior to this he just saw her as an annoying runt now she is shown to be a potential major threat

Edited by stormfront

well he was about to murder wilson so sort ofI also jut relised I should note the spell used was a Daemon only spell so It probably caught Maxwell's attention..

doubly so in that if Mallory were to "peak" and turn into a full fledged Daemon he and his whole scheme would be in **** creek so to speak.. prior to this he just saw her as an annoying runt now she is shown to be a potential major threat

It seems like everyone is getting a power up in the form of a transformation. Just seems too convenient.

It seems like everyone is getting a power up in the form of a transformation. Just seems too convenient.

Will *smacks with newspaper* bad those spoiler tag things are for those currently writing only (at least on my posts)and its not everyone Mallory's is still a long way off!---edityou know I feel a recap summery is in order about Mallory's arc for everyoneMallory is a "runt" juvile demon she is late turning into an adult (because her family suffers from a curse that constricts their magic and worsens every gen.)Mallory herself doesn't know about the curse only that her magic is dysfunctional she heard a rumor that Maxwell was breaking demon laws and investigated found out about his entrapment scheme (he is entraping humans and feeding off their insanity to gain power and over throw the current demon lord of madness/deception)and tried to stop it by stealing his spell book. got caught by Maxwell ,beat up and thrown in the entrapment to be finished off by monsters. now lives in camp with Wilson and Willow. Maxwell knew about the curse but doesn't know that Mallory's exposure to the weird magic of the islands and "friendships" with Wilson and Willow are causing it to detearate.. Edited by stormfront