The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Why you no write?!

Why? Inspiration for writing something has yet to hit me again. Though if you meant ships, it's something I find easier to draw than write. I could try though if you REALLY wanted me to. Just... don't expect it to be done well. ;P

Hmm, guess I do. Who should be my unlucky test subjects I have featured in the fic then?

I always wanted to know what happens when you pair Waclaw and Wilbur together ... that's right! Self-cest!.

so did u got the permission by PM ScienceMachine or meshpet?

No it's not going to be here, silly~ He's prolly gonna goof off to his own thread elsewhere.

I always wanted to know what happens when you pair Waclaw and Wilbur together ... that's right! Self-cest!.

wow that's a peculiar one >.> gotta check that out @_@

btw <3 to keep on topic, may Maxwell have mercy on all of your poor souls come my next turn...

[MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] don't forget! you said something about Wilson perhaps needing to eat something strange to survive?

My shippy senses are tingling.

I'm quite enjoying this guys. Keep at it!

glad to know that the king of drunk shipping is inspired by this and not just me ... I consited some landorX various anime char. shipping but have I ever drawn shipping beforebut I admit I made some todayD. wilson x Riley...

Posted Image

panel 1:

Mallory(whining): Willlsoon everyone's tired! I'm hungry! and its raining!

Wilson: I guess we should head back to camp...

[ several hours of jar lugging later..]

panel 2: they finally arrive at camp A

Willow: WILSON!!!

Wilson and Mallory: crap!

Posted Image

Willow: WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU TWO BEEN! AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE WINGS!! AND WHO THE HELL ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE!!

Edited by stormfront

>.<; i always thought willow was more the 'burn with fire' rather then 'yell at' type lol~

she's the yell at you and if you don't lisien to her then she torches your stuff typealso she is not a people person shes mostly mad that Wilson brought 4 more strangers into camp (doubly as the last person Wilson brought to camp Mallory is a pest) Edited by stormfront

why, why u let me do the explanations?post-2754-13764592118036_thumb.jpgD.Wilson: it sounds crazy but it actually happened. It all starts when we met this cat....blah blah blah (explain solved)and now i am a handsome dapper demon i mean half..Willow: Wow, that's some crazy s""t. I glad u didn't turn into a jerk like Maxwell.D.Wilson: I swear, i will never became a complete bastard even if I a fully demon myself.Willow: wait, where is Waclaw? D.Wilson: well...he was..Willow: gasp!!post-2754-13764592118597_thumb.jpgWillow: Waclaw, Waclaw!! what happen to him?! who did this!?D.Wilson: Maxwell...he did this. and i will do my best to turn him back to normalWillow: sob...why,why him?(cry..)D.Wilson: Willow, i know is hard for you. but u have to be strong.Willow: I am Fine, Wilson!!Please give me some space...I need to be alone.D.Wilson: Alright Willow, if you need any help just ask me ok?(yes, Willow. we met her on this island. the first time she was very self-defense and don't seen to trust us. due to her long term abuse by her alcoholic father. however Waclaw manage to open her heart so she could get along with us. with Waclaw's therapy, Willow begin to open to us and she trust Waclaw.) post-2754-13764592119151_thumb.jpgTiddles: You like her don't you?D.Wilson: What? don't get me wrong! she is a nice girl but she is not the type that i like.Tiddles: Good, then it just You and Me. let's continue your transformation shall we.D.Wilson: Tiddles, wait. I don't want...Tiddles: MEW!!Raven: nice Try. But not on my watch!!Tiddles: What kind of grudge do u have on me?!Landore: dinner Breakfast time. Who wants some becon & eggs and a stacks of Waffles?Mallory & Harlekin: Me,Me!!post-2754-13764592120001_thumb.jpgLandore: oh, perfection is what i do best, now serve foods for everyone! and little this little that, i will make sure everyone is Happy because i am doing 100% perfect!!D.Wilson: why is he blindfold while cooking?Raven: he is a Vegan, don't forget that! he can't stand cooking carcass so he rather no seeing it. DON'T ask Me WHY he want to cook meat.Mallory: mmm...the the waffles are good!!Harlekin: so yummy!! sure know how to cook!Landore: thank you, but i don't think is good enough. Raven: what's wrong Wlison? you look down.Landore: is my food not tasty(panic)D.Wilson: oh...no, your waffles and becon & eggs are stupandous well done!! but I still feeling hungry not matter how much i eat.post-2754-13764592120563_thumb.jpgRaven: oh, i totally forgot that some demons don't eat that human eat. here, eat this!D.Wilson: what is that?Raven: that so-called food from the netherworld. i suggest you chewing every bit then swallow it.D.Wilson(crunch, crunch) mm...that taste bland,(glup) What?! what kind of weird sensation is that? i can hear someone screaming and suffering not mention i can feel it too! Wait the minute...is That Soul!!? Raven: yup , a souls with negative emotions are some demons favorite! the screaming you heard is temporary. oh the soul you ate,his name is jason. he is a bloodsucking cheater. and you have Joline and Kristian for main cause and dessert, they both are sluttyB"tch!D.Wilson: Hell,no!!! I can't eat that!!Raven: Oh, you have to. if you don't want to die from stavation. Or you can eat nightmare fuel if u can handle it....D.Wilson: then hand me the nightmare fuel!!(eat)Arrggghhhh.....this is worst then eating the souls.

Edited by Raven Crow

post-2754-13764592121272_thumb.jpgthe crow hand Raven a scroll of paperRaven: thank you.D.Wilson: what is in that paper?Raven: some blueprint of beta reaper. i send my crows to get a copy of it.(in illegal way) if u want to save your reaper friend then this is your only clue.Raven: Dammit, is all unknown words that only Maxwell knows, we need to crack the code and quick!!D.Wilson: wait, there is no need to hurry, Waclaw is trap in the jar and..Raven: You think u won the battle huh? Maxwell would not give up for his little kitty angel. Plus That kitty was the main cause for all the trouble!! and the reason why you all mortals trap in this damn place! Edited by Raven Crow

Wowie, this is much. Yay, got waffles.^^ Now we must have some tactical planning talk....and Willow has a crush on Waclaw..how sweet.

yeah...the character introducing is killing me but i have to..and sadly the beta reaper has the power to manipulate someone Edited by Raven Crow

yeah...the character introducing is killing me but i have to..and sadly the beta reaper has the power to manipulate someone

Oh no! We must protect Willow! Wait... since Willow is here... what about Wendy and Wolfgang, to complete the four original characters?

I can draw them in the backgroud like passive bystanders.....^^

nuuuuuu >.< we have way too many characters as it is ; ; and [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] you poor thing >.< so much arting you had to do ; ;