The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

sob...so did you see What D.Wilson ate?

yus I did! X3 and i had a feelin' you were gonna do something daaaark like that >3 tiddles will have to give him soul preparation tips for a tastier soul <3 and i have a scary surprise for his final 'transformation' =\ well.... scary in a sense >.< not quite sure if I'll put it in my next turn or not thou~

yus I did! X3 and i had a feelin' you were gonna do something daaaark like that >3 tiddles will have to give him soul preparation tips for a tastier soul <3 and i have a scary surprise for his final 'transformation' =\ well.... scary in a sense >.< not quite sure if I'll put it in my next turn or not thou~

oh...just not from diablo game and some hulk monsters

i really don't like that it disguse me

I'm also interested. And the Wolf/Wendy saying was more of a joke :biggrin-new:. We sure have enough characters wiggeling around now. Let's see what I can do.

also this is base camp A or in other words MY CANNON! and in my cannon relationships are not all sunshine and lollipops unlike in raven's comics the members of base camp A (willow, wilson wx, and Mallory) do NOT get along with base camp 1 (wendy, wolfgang, and wes)not fully explaining it but if any of you put wolfgang and D. wilson near each other in my cannon there will be yelling and possibly fighting Edited by stormfront

also this is base camp A or in other words MY CANNON! and in my cannon relationships are not all sunshine and lollipops unlike in raven's comics the members of base camp A (willow, wilson wx, and Mallory) do NOT get along with base camp 1 (wendy, wolfgang, and wes)

not fully explaining it but if any of you put wolfgang and D. wilson near each other in my cannon there will be yelling and possibly fighting

sunshine & lollipop? don't try to make fun of that or you prefer something darker?

there are too many characters in this thread .

sunshine & lollipop? don't try to make fun of that or you prefer something darker?

there are too many characters in this thread .

no I am agreeing we don't need anyone else added and pointing out there is no logic to wolfgang and wendy appearing anyway

...but yea there is some dark stuff in my cannon :3

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION]

also if D.Wilson can/is eating souls and nightmare fuel I guess he's closer to being a hell demon then a shadow plane demon who feed off emotional energy and normal food (and before anyone asks the active feeding off emotional energy is mainly an adult demon thing)

man I wanna explore the whole food situation further ....

could D. Wilson consume Emotional energy? what would happen if Mallory tried eating a soul (I assume a tummy ache or that she would puke on ravens feet)? what do vegan vampires eat? tomato juice? or does landor eat the color red like marcline from adventure time?

Edited by stormfront

no I am agreeing we don't need anyone else added and pointing out there is no logic to wolfgang and wendy appearing anyway

...but yea there is some dark stuff in my cannon :3

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION]

also if D.Wilson can/is eating souls and nightmare fuel I guess he's closer to being a hell demon then a shadow plane demon who feed off emotional energy and normal food (and before anyone asks the active feeding off emotional energy is mainly an adult demon thing)

man I wanna explore the whole food situation further ....

could D. Wilson consume Emotional energy? what would happen if Mallory tried eating a soul (I assume a tummy ache :p maybe someone can think of something funnyer?)? what do vegan vampires eat? tomato juice? or does landor eat the color red like marcline from adventure time?

as Raven said before Some demon only feeds on strong emotion energy, and some demon consumes flesh and blood.

well landore is a vegan and drinks tomato juices vegtables and tofu(not that F"""king animal blood)

as Raven said before Some demon only feeds on strong emotion energy, and some demon consumes flesh and blood.

well landore is a vegan and drinks tomato juices vegtables and tofu(not that F"""king animal blood)

I just had a thought someone should ship landor and bunnicula XD

vegan vampire who loves bunnys and a vampire bunny its a match in heaven hell

I just had a thought someone should ship landor and bunnicula XD

vegan vampire who loves bunnys and a vampire bunny its a match in heaven hell

Landore: that's one my favorite book when i was a child! i have admit that I am a hybrid vampire.

my father is a vampire and my mother is a succubus

also this is base camp A or in other words MY CANNON! and in my cannon relationships are not all sunshine and lollipops unlike in raven's comics the members of base camp A (willow, wilson wx, and Mallory) do NOT get along with base camp 1 (wendy, wolfgang, and wes)not fully explaining it but if any of you put wolfgang and D. wilson near each other in my cannon there will be yelling and possibly fighting

Your a real stickler about everything going according to your cannon theories >.>;;; I still have probs seeing Willow how she is. MY cannon Willow is more vindictive and prefers to do things to you behind your back rather then yell at you like somebody's mom =\ kinda like that small non-threatening cigarette butt you carelessly threw on the ground that slowly creeps along dead leaves and grows into a huge raging forest fire~ The deceptive teddy she holds making her seem innocent, just SCREAMS to me " while you sleep tonight i am going to bolt your doors and burn your house down to the ground. Do be sure to scream a lot, it makes it more exciting." That would be an angry Willow to me lol~ Buuuuut w/e. I haven't given the other characters much love at all except Wilson and Wes ; ; I'm so bad >.< I have some free time so I'm gonna paw at my neglected thread some time~

Your a real stickler about everything going according to your cannon theories >.>;;; I still have probs seeing Willow how she is. MY cannon Willow is more vindictive and prefers to do things to you behind your back rather then yell at you like somebody's mom =\ kinda like that small non-threatening cigarette butt you carelessly threw on the ground that slowly creeps along dead leaves and grows into a huge raging forest fire~ The deceptive teddy she holds making her seem innocent, just SCREAMS to me " while you sleep tonight i am going to bolt your doors and burn your house down to the ground. Do be sure to scream a lot, it makes it more exciting." That would be an angry Willow to me lol~ Buuuuut w/e. I haven't given the other characters much love at all except Wilson and Wes ; ; I'm so bad >.< I have some free time so I'm gonna paw at my neglected thread some time~

our willows are pretty differnt then they are both *****y but in my cannon she isn't homicidal just destructive and pain inducing

Sorry, I'm on it. Today it will be posted. I'm a bit busy the last two days but it is nearly done.

Posted Image

Raven: Alright, since our current scientist has food issues at the moment. We others have to figure out how to deal with the problems we have.

*shows on blueprint*

Raven: This is all we got so far...

Posted Image

Harlekin: These waffles are delicious!

*nom nom nom*

Mallory: Sweet!

*nom nom nom*

Fred: Fuuuuu...

Raven: Stop stuffing food in your mouth we have a serious discussion going on here!!!

Willow: Poor Waclaw...*sigh*

Posted Image

*Willow hears something*

Willow: What?

Waclaw: I know your name.....Willow?

Willow: Oh Waclaw, you're in there!

Posted Image

Waclaw: Of course I am. I could hear your voice. I can understand why they trapped me and I'm fine with it.

*puts his hand on his chest*

But the air is bad in here. I can hardly breath. Could you please open the lid? Just a little tiny bit? It would make me real happy my dear.

Posted Image

Willow: I don't know if I should do this...

Raven: *grap Harlekins waffle* Give me that you greedy-guts!

Harlekin: My waffle!!!

Landore: *sigh* I knew my food is good. ^^

What will she do?

Edited by MilleniumCount

oh my, this gonna be good :3you all must know the blue print are full with unknown words which only maxwell knowsbecause he create it.i think Wilson can't resist himself for devour the soulsoh yeah, Landore hates ghost

only possible way to crack the code was the symbols written in the photo from maxwell's diary

There it is.....^^MC? This sounds like some kind of rapper....Yo ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

yo yo Millenium C in the place to be~ sewin' up rhymes fo' a while, kickin' it up with style~ ok I'm gonna stop now -_= ~ [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] I take it your feelin' better and up for your turn? <3

yo yo Millenium C in the place to be~ sewin' up rhymes fo' a while, kickin' it up with style~ ok I'm gonna stop now -_= ~ [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] I take it your feelin' better and up for your turn? <3

My throat feels like crap, but that won't stop me.Also, another thing about post-surgery pain: You're not allowed to laugh, or else you're met with a swift and painful response o w x;;

Sorry, I'm on it. Today it will be posted. I'm a bit busy the last two days but it is nearly done.

Posted Image

Raven: Alright, since our current scientist has food issues at the moment. We others have to figure out how to deal with the problems we have.

*shows on blueprint*

Raven: This is all we got so far...

Posted Image

Harlekin: These waffles are delicious!

*nom nom nom*

Mallory: Sweet!

*nom nom nom*

Fred: Fuuuuu...

Raven: Stop stuffing food in your mouth we have a serious discussion going on here!!!

Willow: Poor Waclaw...*sigh*

Posted Image

*Willow hears something*

Willow: What?

Waclaw: I know your name.....Willow?

Willow: Oh Waclaw, you're in there!

Posted Image

Waclaw: Of course I am. I could hear your voice. I can understand why they trapped me and I'm fine with it.

*puts his hand on his chest*

But the air is bad in here. I can hardly breath. Could you please open the lid? Just a little tiny bit? It would make me real happy my dear.

Posted Image

Willow: I don't know if I should do this...

Raven: *grap Harlekins waffle* Give me that you greedy-guts!

Harlekin: My waffle!!!

Landore: *sigh* I knew my food is good. ^^

What will she do?

It's a trap!