The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

So Raven is driven by revenge and not necessity. Since it has it's own world unaffected by Maxwell or Tiddles.Why care about Wilson then? Only to hinder Tiddles?

Revenge? nah....raven will plot on this later.it have to stop Tiddles for transforming wilson into demon blah blah blah...Why? because it cannot be undone once wilson lost his humanityand i will tell u if is my turn... Edited by Raven Crow

Guys I have a nice idea for the plot. One that might solve the whole Demon!Wilson full transformation problem

There is a way to turn Wilson back even after he is fully transformed. However it would mean that Tiddles would have to sacrifice herself. How bout in the end she falls in love for Wilson and is willing to sacrifice her life for his happiness

Edited by abbix

Guys I have a nice idea for the plot. One that might solve the whole Demon!Wilson full transformation problem

There is a way to turn Wilson back even after he is fully transformed. However it would mean that Tiddles would have to sacrifice herself. How bout in the end she falls in love for Wilson and is willing to sacrifice her life for his happiness

and that would a bit cliche, anyway thanks for the suggestionand i already have the plan for solving that problem.

*police crushes in*

''Wilson P. Higgsbury, put dat kitten down!!!'' You shall be arrested for sexual perversion!

Fold you wings and get yourself at the wall! Get ready for a little inspection....

Posted Image

I have to point out is it breaking the law? Demons are not bound by human laws they have to follow demon laws which are fairly midevil compared to human laws I dont think it would be aginst demon law... (I mean demons see murder of an adult demon by another adult as just part of demon life, I would doubt they would care about one of them doing it with a cat)

I have to point out is it breaking the law? Demons are not bound by human laws they have to follow demon laws which are fairly midevil compared to human laws I dont think it would be aginst demon law... (I mean demons see murder of an adult demon by another adult as just part of demon life, I would doubt they would care about one of them doing it with a cat)

It was just a joke, Stormy.

PFFFFFFFFFFT! HAHAHAHHAHA!

Needs more sparkles, roses, and soft lighting.
you are sooo right....

post-6035-13764592274575_thumb.jpg

ok ok enough screwin' around >.< I'll have my turn up later today <3

Edited by meshpet
needs more sparkles!

I apologize in advance for this post... >_>

post-6035-13764592322918_thumb.jpg

Tiddles - "Just face it. You need me in order to save your friend..."

D.Wilson - "You can help him?"

Tiddles - No... But you can..."

Raven - "You'd do well not to listen to that little monster Wilson. You have no idea what you getting into by letting her use you. Is your humanity really worth so little to you?"

post-6035-13764592323771_thumb.jpg

Tiddles - "Humph. It's up to you Wilson. I guess it just depends on how badly you want to save your friend..."

D Wilson - "...."

post-6035-13764592324406_thumb.jpg

Raven - "What did you do!??"

Willow - " He just needed some air! I.. I didn't mean..."

Raven - "You fool!!!"

Tiddles - "Wilson! Your friends need you! Make your choice now!!!"

(cont.)

Yea I really REALLY apologize....

post-6035-13764592325112_thumb.jpg

D wilson - "..."

Tiddles - "I know!!"

D Wilson - "Er... Wth is this?..."

Tiddles - "It's the Tiddles brooch tm. With it you can use my power to temporarily become a full demon lord! Just hold it up and say dark crystal power invoke! Think of it as a try before you buy."

D Wilson - "I have to say what?..."

post-6035-1376459232572_thumb.jpg

Tiddles - "JUST HURRY UP AND SAY IT! I don't feel like getting kidnapped any time soon..."

D Wilson - "Um.. dark... crystal power... in -voke?"

post-6035-13764592326255_thumb.jpg

D Wilson - "That was the most bizarre experience I have ever had in my entire life...

Landore - "ooo! Bravo!" *claps*

Mallory - "Um... What just happened?..."

Raven - ".... seriously...?

yeah >.> i was drunk ok >.< oh and speakin of bad sailor moon paradies....

post-6035-13764592328847_thumb.jpg