The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

Hey... I just noticed this (and it's so irrelevant it's not even funny...) But Bobert turned into a hound..? Hahah and I mean, he's not even featuring anymore so why did I bring this up?? Hahaha .... okay but now why hasn't someone posted a new comic yet? I really like this story!!!

Hey... I just noticed this (and it's so irrelevant it's not even funny...) But Bobert turned into a hound..? Hahah and I mean, he's not even featuring anymore so why did I bring this up?? Hahaha .... okay but now why hasn't someone posted a new comic yet? I really like this story!!!

We're all I am impatiently waiting on Milly.

Finally, my turn. I ruined my first try with a suicidal cup of coffee and was a little bit stressed about it...

Posted Image

Ready for a fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WL4SGO85Uk

Battle music

Harlekin: You have to stop them until the preparations are finished!

Mallory: Easy to say! Take this!

*fighting action*

Posted Image

*deerclops sneaks from behind*

*Harlekin too busy to notice*

Demon Wilson: Haaaaa!!

Posted Image

Harlekin: Finally. Dr. Van Dracruell? You can throw the switch on plan B.

Posted Image

Harlekin: Here guys. When I say now, you have to get this over your heads immediately! This is super important.

Raven: What's this? You've even sewn in initials? -sigh-

Dr Van Dracruell: Launch is ready in 3...2...1...

*sound of things launching from wormhole*

Posted Image

All: Holy..Beemines!

Harlekin: Of course, this is plan Bee!

(I will fix some pieces of it. For example I didn't get Landore right on the last pic but now you finally know plan Bee and the story can move on......oi)

Edited by MilleniumCount

what's that that harlekin gave to raven?

Uhhh, yes. He has given it to everone...they are Beekeeper hats. everyone got his own (even Fred) with Initials and a little personal style....it's because Plan Bee in which Dr. Van Dracruell fires Bee mines through the wormhole. (they are the old buggy ones)...my first attempt was better... but my coffee addiction and additional clumsiness ruined it ^^, then I don't want you to wait any longer for my turn... Edited by MilleniumCount

just throwing these ideas that popped in my head out here..in both raven's and my contunmums Wilson and willow live in the same camp I wonder what her reaction to the newly demonized Wilson... not to mention perhaps when the fight gets wrapped up they should head back to camp to rest/recover and possibly use Wilson's science stuff to try and find a way to reverse it?and then I got the idea of who would bunk with who in my contenum Tiddles would obusly sleep in Wilson's tent with him and Wx-78( i suppose waclaw too if he was calmed down)and Mallory would let harkin in her tentnot sure where raven and landor would sleep (does raven even need sleep?)on another note my mom promised to get me a tablet so my art may evolve soon XD

Edited by stormfront

post-5416-13764591979546_thumb.pngpost-5416-13764591979835_thumb.pngpost-5416-137645919802_thumb.pngWilson: Crud! Beemines! *gets snatched by Waclaw* GAH!Waclaw: .... Per-cy ....Wilson: "Percy"?! ... But only one man calls me by my middle name ...*In Wilson's memory* ???: Percy~*Suddenly a beemine falls between Waclaw and Wilson, the beemine detonating. The resulting swarm easily knocks out Waclaw and his Ink Blots (minions)*-Later-*Waclaw is now contained in a conveniently large jar, keeping him and his ink blots traped, nice and easy.*

wow umm you feeling ok Will? that last post was a bit dark for you...

You have yet to see my dark side. Let's just say, things go to hell when it comes out. So let's just think about happiness and rainbows for now!

Fill it up with water, put it over a fire, and sing a musical number about boiling him until he dies!That should snap him out of it!

Nice try, but after a whole load of demonic shenanigans, Waclaw can't die that easily.

ok..... so, how did he get captured in a bottle? Was it like Zelda style or something?

No, he's not a fairy. Nor a dark one if those exists. We just found a jar that could hold him and all that ink in.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4861[/ATTACH]Wilson: Crud! Beemines! *gets snatched by Waclaw* GAH!Waclaw: .... Per-cy ....Wilson: "Percy"?! ... But only one man calls me by my middle name ...*In Wilson's memory* ???: Percy~*Suddenly a beemine falls between Waclaw and Wilson, the beemine detonating. The resulting swarm easily knocks out Waclaw and his Ink Blots (minions)*-Later-*Waclaw is now contained in a conveniently large jar, keeping him and his ink blots traped, nice and easy.*

He reminds me now a little bit of the other father from coraline (Poor guy)

Yeah ... Other Father and Other Wybie are the only decent Other People. The rest are just under Other Mother/Beldam's control :/

Yeah, I watched the movie last night it was a good filmbut wtf?!The movie should be for 12 year old kids not for 6 year old kids :/AhemI should stay on topic