The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

I have my turn planned out already

my kitten gave me an idea for a Tiddles panel

if my cute but dumb as a rock kitten is able to manipulate humans (for extra food) what could tiddles a intelligent cat be capable of?

my dumb as a rock kitten

Posted Image

Edited by stormfront

if my cute but dumb as a rock kitten is able to manipulate humans (for extra food) what could tiddles a intelligent cat be capable of?

my dumb as a rock kitten

Posted Image

OMG >.< The...Cuteness.... Over whelming.....*Dies* x_X

I also have a cat :D.Her name is Wendy XD (she's been with me for almost 10 years already, I gave the name based on Peter Pan)She is, right now, running through my house chasing imaginary bugs...(maybe she has allucinations ;D)

I also have a cat :D.Her name is Wendy XD (she's been with me for almost 10 years already, I gave the name based on Peter Pan)She is, right now, running through my house chasing imaginary bugs...(maybe she has allucinations ;D)

I have 2 Siamese (if you please) and they are always running around crazy x_X one is totally pregger thou and I'm gonna have kittens for my birthday X3And to keep on topic, dying to know what science has in store this turn >.>; kinda scared ; ;

Dying to know what science has in store this turn >.>; kinda scared ; ;

To be frank, I got nothing really. I kinda worked myself into a dead-end here. I can't think of anything to properly represent the idea that I got
To get the still-kinda-evil Waclaw to remember Anastasia and feel so guilt ridden that he tore off his button eyes, which reverts him back to normal Waclaw.
So ... unless I some how manage to pull out a miracle or if Mesh wants to go with this idea, I'm just gonna have to pass.Also; does anyone know what the end goal of this tennis is? Cuz ... Tennis-es have an end goal. Edited by ScienceMachine

Help with my turn or help with the end goal?

that will break the rules, when is my turn i might help u solve the breaking free from puppet string.

if stormfront dosen't put anything stupid

End goal...huh, should we have final battle with Maxwell?or some else or even the mega Beta reapers? 8< [MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] what do u think?

Help with my turn or help with the end goal?

that will break the rules, when is my turn i might help u solve the breaking free from puppet string.

if stormfront dosen't put anything stupid

End goal...huh, should we have final battle with Maxwell?or some else or even the mega Beta reapers? 8<

[MENTION=6035]meshpet[/MENTION] what do u think?

End goal....getting rid of Tiddles and her intrigues? Changing Wilson back. Something like this.And for the plot

couldn't the freed Waclaw with his attack drive Willow in a similar situation as Ana? Somehow...

omg that sounds cool!

Waclaw accidentally hurting Willow in battle and that causing him to remember his sis~

mew! no getting rid of Tiddles >/ she too cute >.< lol. Actually I don't really care if we get rid of tiddles because I don't want to put too many limitations in. Um, for an end, I donno >.< I think i was gearing up for a show down with Maxwell in which a fully turned Wilson has to face off with him. That silly idear i half drew out was dependent on Wilson turning full >.>;; but it's silly and we could scrap that to make Harlekin the hero! lol~for this turn i was gonna propose

that Tiddles make a deal with Wilson to help him with his friend Waclaw but only if he lets her continue the transformation, but raven will have none of it and that's when waclaw gets out and manure hits the fan >.>;

the only thing i need to know is why raven has such a hatred for Tiddles and why they are so insistent on preventing Wilson from fully turning. I just wanted to know so that i could use that reason when drawing my turn~As for details on tiddles, she needs a demon to feed off of. Maxwell was it but now she wants wilson instead. So kinda like wilson feeds on souls and tiddles feeds off him sorta thing. I was thinking that she needed to do this because her kitty form is so limiting and it's too dangerous for her (and everybody) if she's in her normal form. was thinking she can be in her form and still be in control only on full moons.and that's my thoughts on it~ [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] i don't mind waiting longer but if you wanna skip for sure, I'll start pawin at mine~ And something tells me you might wanna start fresh soon >3 a very basic plot out line at the start of any new tennis would def help with this stuff lol~

Sounds like we need to reconstruct this Tennis a bit more to get a much needed closure and not let it go on forever. Otherwise, we won't be able to organize other tennises with different plots.

some of us want it to go on foreverseriously whats wrong with it going on indefenitly if others have plot ideas they can make separate threads and artists can jump in and out of threads as they want (well to some degree anyhow) Edited by stormfront

some of us want it to go on foreverseriously whats wrong with it going on indefenitly if others have plot ideas they can make separate threads and artists can jump in and out of threads as they want (well to some degree anyhow)

Enjoy trying to figure out new and interesting plot points for the next few months to keep this ONE plot line going forever :3It's called "losing interests", dear. Once the novelty of one plot, Hell the idea of a tennis wears off, people tend to jump ship as sneakily as possible.

OhmygodlookatthatlittlethingErm, even though i haven't been on this tennis thread and usually looked only at -some- parts of the plot, i can't help but agree with ScienceMachine, one plot line can't go on indifinitely without getting boring as time passes.There must be some end to it for more plots to start.Actually, i expect my own tennis thread to be pretty short lived after plot material starts to run out. I've had difficulty making it ordered due to suddenly-changing events and events that start out of nowhere making the recently-started one obsolete.So yeah that was Irontaco's message of the day. Have a nice day dudes and dudettes.

for this turn i was gonna propose

that Tiddles make a deal with Wilson to help him with his friend Waclaw but only if he lets her continue the transformation, but raven will have none of it and that's when waclaw gets out and manure hits the fan >.>;

the only thing i need to know is why raven has such a hatred for Tiddles and why they are so insistent on preventing Wilson from fully turning. I just wanted to know so that i could use that reason when drawing my turn~

here is Raven's reasons

this land once was Raven's self create nirvana and destroy by Maxwell because it's land was in middle of Maxwell's world while he expanding. Raven had been force to challenge Maxwell's unfair chess match and Tiddles was one who help him by cheating it and also the one that destroy Raven's world.Maxwell: ah, tiddles my angel you shouldn't do that..Tiddles: i have to, i can't bear see you lose by a nobody...my dear...Raven: i Thought demon would follow their demon rules, but i was wrong.Tiddles: you are too naive to understand how the demon rule work. beside you self-created world is the ugliest that i ever seen! so let me help you to erase your childish world.

Raven: tiddles, dirty little Bi'''h, I know you want to claim that poor innocent man's soul and you haven't told him the greatest consequense of demon transformations . you are disgusted me...as for you Maxwell, no matter how you try to keep me away but i roam this place freely without your notice.what's the problem with that? i just have a walk, it have so much nostalgic in this place.oh yeah, please continue the tennis would like see it going till the end of the story.

Edited by Raven Crow

here is Raven's reasons

this land once was Raven's self create nirvana and destroy by Maxwell because it's land was in middle of Maxwell's world while he expanding. Raven had been force to challenge Maxwell's unfair chess match and Tiddles was one who help him by cheating it and also the one that destroy Raven's world.Maxwell: ah, tiddles my angel you shouldn't do that..Tiddles: i have to, i can't bear see you lose by a nobody...my dear...Raven: i Thought demon would follow their demon rules, but i was wrong.Tiddles: you are too naive to understand how the demon rule work. beside you self-created world is the ugliest that i ever seen! so let me help you to erase your childish world.

Raven: tiddles, dirty little Bi'''h, I know you want to claim that poor innocent man's soul and you haven't told him the greatest consequense of demon transformations . you are disgusted me...

I hope you draw that someday... seriously in fact go draw that right now!I am also glad I am not the only one writing back stories in their headI actually wrote a crazy back story I haven't decided if I should use it or not I thought it might be too silly/cliché sounding but if everyone is posting motives now I might as well stick it here

so Mallory's bloodline (fathers side) is under a curse that effects magic over generations as a result Mallory and to a lesser her father are low ranking in demon culture, her dad is of the same aliment as Maxwell and thus Maxwell is kinda his boss... anyhow Maxwell has issues (even by demon standards) and is basically so self-centered that none of the females want to be around him, and thus he basically has been seething that a what he thinks is a pathetic excuse for a demon even managed to have offspring when he a high ranking demon hasn't

Edited by stormfront

I think the question is not to stop the tennis. the question is to set a goal and get there in a adequate amount of time. Then we can set new goals, another tennis, keep the creativity at their brim.The story shouldn't go like a bubblegum, long and stiff. We need new, fresh possibilities. But of course I want the story to be finished with glorious and stunning quality.And I'm not thinking of Harlekin as a hero of some sort, he's like the funny sidekick who is loved by everyone...he don't need to be a hero. Perhaps in a later, different tennis I/We can dive deeper in his background and personality.

Please don't jump ships!

Keep going.

My kitten is asking too!

Posted Image

Oh noes! That tiny kitteh will devour our souls if we don't continue! ; ;

annd oh gawd... i have an idear >.< i guess i WILL get that silly thing in after all >_>;

[MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] wow! Poor Raven >.< 'I' didn't even know Tiddles was that mean ; ;

I actually wrote a crazy back story I haven't decided if I should use it or not I thought it might be too silly/cliché sounding but if everyone is posting motives now I might as well stick it here

so Mallory's bloodline (fathers side) is under a curse that effects magic over generations as a result Mallory and to a lesser her father are low ranking in demon culture, her dad is of the same aliment as Maxwell and thus Maxwell is kinda his boss... anyhow Maxwell has issues (even by demon standards) and is basically so self-centered that none of the females want to be around him, and thus he basically has been seething that a what he thinks is a pathetic excuse for a demon even managed to have offspring when he a high ranking demon hasn't

That sounds kinda kewl >.>~ Almost done with your request btw lol!

ok ok i shall post when reatah~ *cracks knuckles*

Edited by meshpet

Oh noes! That tiny kitteh will devour our souls if we don't continue! ; ;

annd oh gawd... i have an idear >.< i guess i WILL get that silly thing in after all >_>;

[MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] wow! Poor Raven >.< 'I' didn't even know Tiddles was that mean ; ;

well is all past , Raven manage to create a second world somewhere in the corner of darkness.

it can come to it's old world whenever it like.

the funny thing is tiddles couldn't reconise raven because raven is a different person.