Sign in to follow this  
ScienceMachine

The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

ScienceMachine    999

So, me and Meshpet decided to open an exclusive thread just for making tennis matches.If you want to join, you're going to have to be on time. PM me or Meshpet about it and we'll consider you.Right now, It's Meshy's turn cuz she wants to start first.So ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... START!!The turns so that people dont get confused;-Science-Mesh-Stormy-Raven-Milennium

Edited by ScienceMachine

meshpet    36

OK! A wild cat has appeared!post-6035-13764591142968_thumb.jpgIt uses 'PURRR'. It is affective!post-6035-13764591143458_thumb.jpgerm yea >.>; cat is prop and can be used for w/e and setting can be any where (or everywhere @_@ )

• Like 1

meshpet    36

well they are pretty slow and don't get much exercise >.>;and now that i think about it i wonder if science just meant to have a random tree fall on Wilson >.>; ... lol oh well~ chubby guardian it is~

meshpet    36

eeee that cat is so cute! <333 i can just imagine it's little evil cackle nya nya nyaaa >3 hmmms... does waclaw have an open vest with a white shirt under it? not 100% sure on his clothing and i don't wanna draw it wrong >.<;

ScienceMachine    999

Does waclaw have an open vest with a white shirt under it?

His vest can magically transforms between itself and a pair of suspenders. Take your pick. Edited by ScienceMachine

meshpet    36

ok well to give the cat a little more purpose..Meanwhile in Africa...post-6035-13764591148284_thumb.jpgpost-6035-13764591148626_thumb.jpgdun dun duuuuuun!wow not bad for a first try on Maxwell~ might have taken a few decades off of him thou >.>;

• Haha 1

meshpet    36

Wait ... who's "Bob"?

you mean Robert? just some random other demon Maxwell is randomly conversing with~ this was just kind of a 'meanwhile' flash backish thing. we can take it from where we left off with your waclaw having a hissy fit over the tiny ebil kitty <3

RockinMouse    18

I did felt like changing up, but I just went "Meh".

Haha no don't change it!! It adds to the effect of the deadly kitty, Like he's under a spell or something :PAlso : that was your 600th post!! Yay :D

ScienceMachine    999

No! Raven! No!! I already said it in the OP! Don't add until you PM us (Me and Mesh)!Ouuuhhh ... you might have ruined whatever Mash had in mind ...Right, send me a PM and I'll discuss with Mesh.

Raven Crow    3427

No! Raven! No!! I already said it in the OP! Don't add until you PM us (Me and Mesh)!Ouuuhhh ... you might have ruined whatever Mash had in mind ...Right, send me a PM and I'll discuss with Mesh.

wait, i remove it!!

meshpet    36

I did felt like changing up, but I just went "Meh".

i think it's great <3 it's nice to see him without a 'OMG SOMETHING'S TRYING TO KILL MEEE' look~and that's a great shot of waclaw, gonna have fun pawin at him today <3

meshpet    36

i hadn't started yet~ so it couldn't have done too much damage lol~kinda wonder what the picture was about now since i didn't get a chance to see before it was deleted ._. Edited by meshpet