The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

which actually makes Mallory smashing him into the tree semi-logical

seeing as her adult form is a daemon which are basicly the police offcers of the demon realm and are in charge of cracking the skulls together of demons that do things aginst the law like going on homicidal rampages

Ok i think we're getting a bit too technical here with this demon police stuff >/ and actually, all Waclaw has done is defend himself and try to take Tiddles... And get mad. I have no idea what Wilson should say now, it was more funnier in my head ._.

Yes and no. I think I want to make Waclaw a sort of psychologist, the mender of the mind. And I'd like to think that at some point, Wilson may have visited (the alleged) Dr. Waclaw.

wow, Dr. Waclaw~ That would be pretty neat. And if you wanted to make it in-game cannon he could be like those shrinks that screw with people's heads @_@ kinda like that doc in mcgee's alice madness returns~btw, speaking of one winged angels....post-6035-13764591874065_thumb.jpgTiddle Sith!

Ok i think we're getting a bit too technical here with this demon police stuff >/ and actually, all Waclaw has done is defend himself and try to take Tiddles... And get mad. I have no idea what Wilson should say now, it was more funnier in my head ._. wow, Dr. Waclaw~ That would be pretty neat. And if you wanted to make it in-game cannon he could be like those shrinks that screw with people's heads @_@ kinda like that doc in mcgee's alice madness returns~btw, speaking of one winged angels....[ATTACH=CONFIG]4712[/ATTACH]Tiddle Sith!

first off they arent exactly police more like a keep the other demons from exterminating the demon race by provoking retaliatory strikes squad..(humans out number demons greatly they have power but humans have numbers) so they only really go after someone if they pull a lot of crap which Maxwell has done but hes really good at covering his trail so to speak..second I dont understand that picture but it is still awesome

post-2754-13764591907286_thumb.jpgWaclaw.B.R used his force power to summon back his scythe.Mallory: yeah, come on grumpy, is your turn to make Waclaw angryRaven: Why should I?! plus I wouldn't do that if i were you! Landore stop that!!Landore: ow!!post-2754-13764591907698_thumb.jpgMallory: alright more insult from me!! YOUR MOMMA.....everyone: GASP...!!verbal abuse tactics dosen't work at all....Waclaw mumble some summoning dead spells.post-2754-13764591906045_thumb.jpgthe souls of the dead animals and monsters charge toward Mallory. fortunately Landore use his necrobunnicom and his trusty rose whip seals off the dead souls.Landore: perhaps that will be a lesson for swearing miss Mallory!Mallory: you can control the roses? and use necromancy at the same time? What are you?Landore: My personal background is not your concern my dear.post-2754-13764591905229_thumb.jpgmore dead creatures had been summoned.Landore: oh dear, he summons the dead creatures which were killed by every players and they are against us!!even the rabbit are became hostile. gladly i am a vegan!!Raven: way the go Malloy!!post-2754-13764591906864_thumb.jpgMaxwell's presence appears "my,my, you have make some friends on my island haven't you?My little angel. too bad you have come back with me!Tiddles: never!! i am sicken of staying with you!! is my freedom!! i want to be with Wilson!!Maxwell: so...you make one of my favorite victim a demon..uh i mean Half demon! it just like how you do same thing to me! however it doesn't change everything, no matter how much you denial you still have to come back or else i will let you witness your friends getting torture to dead especially your dearest "pet"!! Edited by Raven Crow

post-2754-13764591908166_thumb.jpg alright during the monologues Harlekin builded three type of machines and the using the worm bait. is up to start the epic battle or using the wormhole to escape and prepare things for the epic battle. Harlekin: glad i have everything in my backpack.D.Wilson:great job!! this are what we need!Raven: hello, is Dr Van Dracruell here? yes..we need you for the supporting team...right now!

or u your other things in your mind. [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] are u ready for this?

Edited by Raven Crow

Who the hell is Dr. Angus Bumby?

I looked him up http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Angus_Bumbyand Dafuq if waclaw is like him doesnt that make waclaw evil?@.@ [MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] get your butt back in here you have explaining to do!if waclaw is semi-evil that makes two manipulative scientists as in my cannon Wilson is a manipulative lyer (to the point he turned Mallory against Wolfgang and Wes for his own gain of course) I have to say that working on these panels is indeed helping me write as I did finish parts 2 & 3 Edited by stormfront