The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

:s I am gonna pass on my turn between the sheer awesomeness of mesh's post my inablity to write good plots quickly and the fact I am dealing with Relitves visting for Easter weekend (and my mom is hounding me about how I hole up with my laptop and sketchbook too much) I dont think I can come up with a decent set of panels

Edited by stormfront

i guess it is too early for April fool.i will try to done it by tonight. this gonna be long long panels.i will at the twist , waclaw problem solving and the Raven's reason why it wants to prevent Wilson for losing his humanity.this is gonna be tough. (act tough) i am done it is toughpost-2754-1376459233858_thumb.jpgWillow: Waclaw, stop!! i know you are in there. please wake up!! dammit!!B.R.waclaw: they are all your enemies, they are the one who abusing you, teasing you, insulting you, harassing you...Destroy them and your pain will gone..(hypnotizing)Willow: What..no,no,no,NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!post-2754-13764592339209_thumb.jpgMallory: what is waclaw said to her?!D.Wilson: he is brainwashing so, he can sums up Willow's wrath. Oh no Not again!!Landore: I can feel her negative aura grew larger and larger!Raven: Great, now we got double trouble!post-2754-13764592339937_thumb.jpgD.Wilson: Willow, calm down!!Willow: Shut up, shut up, SHUT UPPPPPPP!!!!!as the flame run wild and so the dead soul which is summon by B.R waclaw.Mallory: no, they are too many of them!!Harlekin: can someone call the fire extinguisher? post-2754-1376459234045_thumb.jpgTiddles: now is your chance, Use your Dark prince SUPERSONIC Wave!D.Wilson: oh please, not one of your parody.Tiddles: use it NOW!!!Raven: Wilson don't !! once you use the power, you will losing yourself!!Wilson ignore Raven warning, He called out DARK PRINCE SUPERSONIC WAVE!!KABOOOOOOMMMMM. most of the biomes had turn into barren land.post-2754-13764592341_thumb.jpgRaven: damn that stupid anime combustion power !raven saw the moment that D.Wilson is try to end Willow while she was struggle for life.Willow: no please, DON't Hurt me, Please!!!D.wilson couldn't resist, the more Willow was suffering the more he straggle willow harder, he felt he was enjoy every agony she had.D.Wilson: (what just happen? i feel no empathy, no sympathy for her sadness. i feel i Want to thrust her heart out!!) alright wait for it there is more

Edited by Raven Crow

post-2754-13764592341518_thumb.jpgwhile Willow was in pain, it gives waclaw a flashback of his lost sister.which was the reason why waclaw is caring Willow soo much.Waclaw: Willow....no...AraGGGGGHHHHas he torn off his buttons from his eyes and he shout, but he is too weak to stop D.wilson for murdering willow due to that shockwaveSuddenly Raven pushed willow out and got piece through it's body.post-2754-13764592342288_thumb.jpgD.Wilson: what have i done?! i killed someone.Raven: is alright, no one is dead by you. D.wilson: But you are bleeding with black blood? nightmare fuel (wilson couldn't describe what was that that came out from Raven's wounded chest)Raven: these are harmless but it will drives you nuts if come too close.....ouch...that hurt. But i am glad you come back to your sense. This is what happen when u lose your humanity. hm,hm.hm...wilson see the vision of someone killing and maniac laughter...Wilson: why, why are u helping me? we did not know each other but why bother risking just to save me?Raven: I don't know why? maybe it was some shed of humanity left somewhere in my deep conscious which make me think i should do what is right. every time I step into the island i always bump up with you and your friends, yeah you may not see me because i disguise as a crow. i watching you every time when i come across it. you are amazed me Wilson, and some time you remind me of i am used to be your kind...D.Wilson: you are watching me as a crow...but i eat a lot of birds meat back then. Wait what? you are used to be my kind? you mean you are...post-2754-13764592343034_thumb.jpg Raven: Yes, i remember of every hatred that i live on earth. everyone, everything and even myself. i am sick of being slave by their sicken social community. i remember killing, blood soo much blood, i cannot stop killing, even i die, my madness will bring me back and continue the blood bath.. my sanity was plunge to oblivion...the shadow creatures that create from my madness that wipe out entire living where i live.that time i felt hopeless and despair and them Landore shows up.back them without Landore's support, i am completely a monster, not human,not angel and not demon. i am a outcast. I guess you don't want to end up like me.Wilson: wow, that is one screwed up backstory you got.(as wilson saw the vision of raven's past)Tiddles: but i still dont get it why it hate me sooo much?Landore: raven hold on!!Raven: ouch, u hold me too tight!!finally done for solving waclaw's problem Edited by Raven Crow

eeeeeeee <3 [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] your so good with action sequences >.< I'm totally jelly >.< And wow, you got that out pretty freakin fast o_0 So like, I wonder if Landore being friends with raven has anything to do with raven being able to turn into a crow since Landore loves animal so much lol.i dunno about you guys but my art has been improving a lot since i started pawing at this thread <3 It's a nice way to really push yourself to get better and have fun at the same time~Oh and remember, Wilson's form is only temp because of the brooch so after all that power usage, should probably turn back to the old form soon~bring it on home MC <3

post-6035-13764592348165_thumb.jpg

eeeeeeee <3 [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] your so good with action sequences >.< I'm totally jelly >.< And wow, you got that out pretty freakin fast o_0 So like, I wonder if Landore being friends with raven has anything to do with raven being able to turn into a crow since Landore loves animal so much lol.i dunno about you guys but my art has been improving a lot since i started pawing at this thread <3 It's a nice way to really push yourself to get better and have fun at the same time~Oh and remember, Wilson's form is only temp because of the brooch so after all that power usage, should probably turn back to the old form soon~bring it on home MC <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5502[/ATTACH]

well, thanks to tennis thread, i can get used to Wacom tablet.Raven and Landore know each other long time ago since Raven was a fragile being, it is nothing to do with the crow.

Raven and Landore know each other long time ago since Raven was a fragile being, it is nothing to do with the crow.

lol i figured that X3 but i can just see Landore trying to feed Raven as a little crow lol~

Planning to do anything on your turn, Milly?

Yeeeeees, to be honest I'm a little bit unsteady what to do. Today I have much other work to do, so I dont't have as much time as I would want to have. (odd sentence ^^)

Since you have found a way to get the Waclaw ongoing to a fitting end I don't want to mess things up so I will probably do a little bit recovery work from the mighty (sailormoon) blast thing with Harlekin, Fred, Mallory and a little stitching up Raven stuff?

Edited by MilleniumCount

Oh jeez....Sorry fellow artists but I have to skip my turn this time. I've been busy with work and I can't think about anything. Perhaps one or two scribbles without story involved today....my brain feels blown away.....Sorry (;_ ; )....

Edited by MilleniumCount

I'll take this moment to ask how's everyone doing.Me? Oh, nothing much. My hand just disintegrated from doing homework nonstop, but hey.I hope you all are doing great, because I got a real treat for you guys once I get all this homework backlog out of the system.

I'll take this moment to ask how's everyone doing.Me? Oh, nothing much. My hand just disintegrated from doing homework nonstop, but hey.I hope you all are doing great, because I got a real treat for you guys once I get all this homework backlog out of the system.

i continue draw predator & prey comic series & some special art for all of u in my comic thread.i can't wait to see yours :3 Edited by Raven Crow