The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] Waclaw's eyes are so freakin scary >.< are they like big buttons? ; ; [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] i hope i can capture D.Wilson as good as you have >.<I'm going for a loooooong drive to pick up my kitty <3 so I'll post my part probably late tonight <3

Science seems obsessed with Coraline lately. And why not, it is a great film! Yes they are buttons. But he refers to them as buttonshaped...however this is possible...^^

I should watch coraline :PAnd if I get that right, Waclaw is possesed now or something like that?

He obviously had a sleeper-program-spell in his head. He is programmed to achieve a certain goal and will do whatever it costs to make it happen. It's not the same as remote-mindcontrol he is acting on his own but not free-willed. Gosh, there is a mind mess in this story...^^ controlling, possessing, switching, etc... what's next? Flipping?

He obviously had a sleeper-program-spell in his head. He is programmed to achieve a certain goal and will do whatever it costs to make it happen. It's not the same as remote-mindcontrol he is acting on his own but not free-willed. Gosh, there is a mind mess in this story...^^ controlling, possessing, switching, etc... what's next? Flipping?

Ok, thanks for the fast reply :PI slowly ask myself: Why is it so popular to take some character and turn them into demons/foes/whatever.And wow, 983 posts! 17 more and you have 1000!Ahem, but we should stay on topic

just letting you all know I am back home now :p so I can take my next turn

also giving fair warning as Mallory interacts with other forum members I have been thinking about how to "sharpen her claws" so to speak to make messing with her not so tempting for spazmatic and the other pro-Maxwells, so I may advance her own arc a little in the fight.

or in other words Mallory is gonna learn one of the spells I have been tooling around with

Edited by stormfront

i don't like add horns. because wilson has a nice looking hair style.

yea plus you don't see maxwell walking around with horns n such lol~ok you had asked me to draw my idear for Demon Wilson's final form?well for comparison (and shameless fanartness) this is the current one~post-6035-1376459184248_thumb.jpgand for the final i was thinking something like thispost-6035-13764591843004_thumb.jpgthe main color would be white to match tiddles and he'd have gloves with a black undershirt and look more normalish since i think the idea about the demons in this fandom is deception. removed tail because of that but i donno, that tail is so cute >.< i kinda think it should stay~ Any way it's not the most original but wanted something simple i guess i donno~ can play with it a bit since Wilson has another day to go <3and i think looking at raven's comics has altered my style a bit >.>;unfortunately i am waaay too tired to finish my turn tonight so i shall finish and post it tomorrow -_=

now that's one handsome devil.but i prefer the first panel that u draw.erm....white..Landore: another person who wears white as mine? i am not sure ,i don't think white colour match for wilson. but it is up to you my dear.then what will happen then? should Raven and others stop tiddles for fully transform Wilson into demon?at the same time have to deal with the new threat THE BETA REAPER.

Edited by Raven Crow
Landore has some opinion

No problem, I know it. Sometimes I should use more time for the pre sketch but if I want to show something quick...I can't wait...I will do something better....if I can take my time.....

Hmmm, you're right, same here but I also don't know who he reminds me of....

Posted Image

Edited by MilleniumCount
again not enough time....in the evening I will...finally

now that's one handsome devil.but i prefer the first panel that u draw.erm....white..Landore: another person who wears white as mine? i am not sure ,i don't think white colour match for wilson. but it is up to you my dear.

naa it was just an idea. This sucks because i like the way he is now >.< I have no idea what to change for a final form ; ; originally he was to look like your monster Wilson THEN turn into this sexy beast >.<

then what will happen then? should Raven and others stop tiddles for fully transform Wilson into demon?at the same time have to deal with the new threat THE BETA REAPER.

Oh what would be the fun in that <333 I have an idea on how to possibly deal with the reaper... sorta >.>;;;; gawd i take so long to draw stuff >.<