What hat do you wear?

Top hat at night to stay on top of sanity, beefalo hat during the day because my bases are generally near herds that seem to constantly be spawning. I love the bush hat, but because you can't equip/feed yourself and the crouching animation takes time EVERY TIME you stop moving, I don't wear it unless I'm planning on doing something sneaky.

I put the Bush Hat on pigs so they have an afro, but I like the Winter Hat and Feather Hat for my character.

My pigs also wear bush hats, but I'm always using football helmet. Looks funny on Wes and helps a little bit. Poor bastard, can't take a few hits :D

Tophat for appearance, especially with Wolfgang. Feathered hat was my "crazy hat" for Wilson, the the garland has taken that place. I don't mean it saves him from craziness; I mean he's obviously crazy for wearing rotting flowers on his head, not to mention collecting them instead of food.

Miss Wickerbotton is wearing this fashionable garland made of the finest flowers to cope with all the spider slaughtering she have been into the last couple days.

Posted Image

It looks like she's meditating.

I think she's a sad face hippy cuz she can't find one peace sign on the map.

It looks like she's meditating.I think she's a sad face hippy cuz she can't find one peace sign on the map.

She is a walking cliche, the girl that had past marriage age despite her efforts. In the movies they usually discover love and bloom or live single and pester some relatives.