Ipsquiggle

Cosmic Upgrade Available Now! - 273433

_Q_    563

Egg cracker still has no art or its looking all white cause i use save from preview branch?

blash365    273

@Ipsquiggle: is this build identical with the latest preview build (in terms of fixes) or is there a delta patchlog, that you can provide? I am asking because the entry

Power Control Station can now filter its input materials

seems rather new to me.

landromat    1,426
11 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Finally!

We got our Ranching upgrade short AND our Cosmic upgrade short AT THE SAME TIME!!

... and tubular upgrade

WanderingKid    249
2 minutes ago, blash365 said:

@Ipsquiggle: is this build identical with the latest preview build (in terms of fixes) or is there a delta patchlog, that you can provide? I am asking because the entry

seems rather new to me.

This has been around in preview for at least 4-5 days.

53 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

Egg cracker still has no art or its looking all white cause i use save from preview branch?

Need to start a new map.

Ipsquiggle    1,817
7 minutes ago, blash365 said:

seems rather new to me.

Thanks for pointing this out. I've added the final preview patch notes to the bottom of the full patch notes. The item you mention seems to have been missed in previous patch notes, it should have been in the 272894 release.

56 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

This and and a few other art items are still incoming. :)

• Thanks 2

Bobanaut    17

The new gas behavior is sure interesting... i did not expect hydrogen to form negative bulbs under walkways.

something like this or maybe just my imagination

image.thumb.png.4dee8dcf5cc8061b95c0d5e860b6ea06.png

chemie    218
16 minutes ago, Bobanaut said:

The new gas behavior is sure interesting... i did not expect hydrogen to form negative bulbs under walkways.

something like this or maybe just my imagination

image.thumb.png.4dee8dcf5cc8061b95c0d5e860b6ea06.png

The advantage of the left.right behavior was it would find a path easily through floors...seems it gets stuck more easily?

TG pro    86

I like this GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

add like 100 billion !s to it and it will be fine

Santhor    6

Great short again! Thanks Klei!

(Honestly i'd throw my money on you only for the shorts alone!They alone have been already more then worth it for me then many hollywood movies!)

Might i can ask who is making them? The complete Team or some special artist ? :)

• Like 2

Michi01    1,747
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, _Q_ said:

Looks like they didn't get all the art done in time. The egg cracker and solar panels haven't been updated at all, glass tiles still look like plastic tiles that are transparent in the middle, bunker tiles did get finished but the borders at the top of the tile don't always line up (build some and you'll see what I mean). Also steel still looks like a raw metal, glass still looks like algae and ceramic still looks like clay.
And the kiln still doesn't need power (the devs said it is supposed to on a stream).

Edited by Michi01

gary9996    182

I was wondering if there was a wallpaper version of the artwork without the Cosmic Upgrade text

Bobanaut    17
12 minutes ago, chemie said:

The advantage of the left.right behavior was it would find a path easily through floors...seems it gets stuck more easily?

maybe. but i think it was easier to program it... anyway i am not against that behavior. that kind of bulbs will be formed by any liquid in reality. no idea if real gasses have something similar