23 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I really hope it’s not just another boss fight. I’d like some new environments to explore with new threats and resources, not just a boring arena, and challenges that test more than combat skills. I wouldn’t mind tasks like “You need to kill X animal so that you can cook X dish with its meat” or stuff along those lines, but something that requires more ingenuity than a boss fight.

I would love to see that since the portal to the Forge being opend some stuff has been leaking like pigs from the forge and goat statues and such apearing 

3 hours ago, Ryeknox said:

Any word if this event is pc only or if ps4 and other console players will share the love. The lack of information regarding this simple fact drives me nuts.

You know updating an console game is sometimes costing over 10000 Dolars...

17 hours ago, FluffyDoomMonster said:

Whenever I hear gnaw, all I can think of is bones. Like a hungry wolf (probably merms in this case though) gnawing on bones. I wonder if we gotta feed it merpeople...

592533d0cf11a_Arielthoughtssinkingin.png.861ff0e6548c601302cd2422f56f0dcd.pngShould I hide from Merms...?

5 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

one week til the gnaw/quagmire event comes out, theres a klei stream scheduled for today, maybe we get a beta :confused:?

I'd rather expect a bit more info on the event than an actual beta, tho the devs were so silent lately that I wouldn't be surpriced if they wouldn't say anything till the actual release. But who knows, maybe we'll have something today? Streams are the best place to ask :)

4 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

one week til the gnaw/quagmire event comes out, theres a klei stream scheduled for today, maybe we get a beta :confused:?

well its actually a oxygen not included so sry for that we will most probably get a stream next week and then the beta

i hope we get that food portrat somehow, if there is no beta to participate in to get it

i'm still sad we couldnt' get the year of the varg loading screen, with that ominous varg 

2 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Very likely, yes. The Forge was eventually completed by 2 people despite the recommendation being 6, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to solo future events.

Oh thanks, one more question. Do we get auto match with a teammate? Or do we have to find one ourself?

32 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

There was a random match feature for the Forge, so maybe that'll get carried over here.

i think playing with a friend is better since if its cooking you wanna cook something but they wanna make something else and the Gnaw is like SIKE yall ded

35 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Very likely, yes. The Forge was eventually completed by 2 people despite the recommendation being 6, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to solo future events.

It's true, but we must mention that it was extremely difficult and required a lot of experience to do it with 2 people (only a few players could achieve that). Randoms even with 5 people usually had difficulties, so I wouldn't expect soloing as an option in the future events. 

4 minutes ago, SavageLemon said:

Hopefully this event work with random players . I do hate it if it require a organize team to do. 

The Forge was doable with randoms (I did it a lot) if they knew what to do. But with a team it was definitely much better and easier, also those speedruns were done with (really well) organized teams.

Archived