Floral Head Wreath

Since flowers seem to up your sanity why not a head wreath made of flowers. It helps to keep you from going insane but it rots over time and is less effective (insanity points regen slower as it rots) . If worn while rotten it will decrease your sanity.post-9288-13764591003511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Avarwen

Since flowers seem to up your sanity why not a head wreath made of flowers. It helps to keep you from going insane but it rots over time and is less effective (insanity points regen slower as it rots) . If worn while rotten it will decrease your sanity.

So it would work like the Miner's Hat, only I assume decaying at a slower rate? I would be fine with that. Also, I think the flower crown should only be craftable by the ladies (Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom). In exchange, maybe the Top Hat could only be crafted by the men... and WX-78, of course. It could help diversify the gameplay experience.As for new uses for flower petals, there is an older suggestion I would like to bring up, and that's to use them as a component in crafting a medicinal poultice. In this way injured players could heal themselves without needing to eat.

Maybe it could incite the wrath of nearby bees?

It would be interesting if, rather than earning their wrath, it turned you into the "Pied Piper of Bees" and had them follow you around.

Maybe there could be an item following the way we build hats, using a straw hat and extra materials.Something like a Straw Hat and 10 petals?

I don't know, I would like to see a flower crown, rather than a straw hat with flowers on it. But hey, whatever works in the end. ;)

So it would work like the Miner's Hat, only I assume decaying at a slower rate? I would be fine with that. Also, I think the flower crown should only be craftable by the ladies (Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom). In exchange, maybe the Top Hat could only be crafted by the men... and WX-78, of course.

No thanks , I'd rather have my girly men and dapper ladies , thank you very much XDDapperness is key to facing maxwell :p

So it would work like the Miner's Hat, only I assume decaying at a slower rate? I would be fine with that. Also, I think the flower crown should only be craftable by the ladies (Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom). In exchange, maybe the Top Hat could only be crafted by the men... and WX-78, of course. It could help diversify the gameplay experience.

How about we not force gender-roles on people. >_> There's nothing wrong at all with dudes wearing flower hats or girls wearing a tux and tophat.

So it would work like the Miner's Hat, only I assume decaying at a slower rate? I would be fine with that. Also, I think the flower crown should only be craftable by the ladies (Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom). In exchange, maybe the Top Hat could only be crafted by the men... and WX-78, of course. It could help diversify the gameplay experience.

As for new uses for flower petals, there is an older suggestion I would like to bring up, and that's to use them as a component in crafting a medicinal poultice. In this way injured players could heal themselves without needing to eat.

That would be interesting.

It would be interesting if, rather than earning their wrath, it turned you into the "Pied Piper of Bees" and had them follow you around.

LOL your killer minions

I don't know, I would like to see a flower crown, rather than a straw hat with flowers on it. But hey, whatever works in the end.

;)

I would love to see the male characters prancing around with flowers in their hair.

we need the flower crown becuse

[*]its a use for all those petals

[*]it would be nice to have a "girly hat inaddion to the top hat (but if players want to stick the top hat on the grills it should be okay too)

[*]it would/could be easier to make than the top hat