Floral Head Wreath

This is awesome, use suggestions like this more!

They listen to suggestions really often.In fact, i think like 50% of the game is from the community.Like craftable roads.The tent remake is based on the community too, i think.The backpack is based on the community.I think the ranged weapons, too.And bridges are already in work.Hidden in the .lua files, there have been found scarecrows (scratched), so they considered that, too..Yeah, those are just some examples.So you see, Klei wants and likes the community just as much as we like them.

No thanks , I'd rather have my girly men and dapper ladies , thank you very much XD

Fair enough, if that's what you prefer. Far be it from me to tell you what you should or shouldn't wear.

Dapperness is key to facing maxwell :p

Dear God, I hope not... that would be the oddest final battle ever... at the social club.

How about we not force gender-roles on people. >_> There's nothing wrong at all with dudes wearing flower hats or girls wearing a tux and tophat.

I would prefer the argument to be more like, "I don't think we should limit items to specific characters", rather than make this an argument about "political correctness". Is it a crime that I want Wendy, and none of the guys, to look pretty? But as I stated above, I suppose it's fine... sigh... now I'll never be prettier than Wolfgang... :(

I was going to say we already have sanity headwear. But the wreath rotting and turning into insanity produce sounds fun and well applied.

Crazy time forever! Woo-hoo! :)

I would love to see the male characters prancing around with flowers in their hair.

Says you! No one's allowed to be prettier than Wendy! :o

Convergent evolution! I needed a not-as-good top hat, so we started making a flower hat. Then I found this thread, and took your idea to make it perishable.

No wait! I wasn't finished! LASERS! The flowers let you shoot laser from- ah crap. Well that boat has sailed. Almost... I almost added in lasers... :(

They listen to suggestions really often.

In fact, i think like 50% of the game is from the community.

I agree, the Devs are keen to hear our suggestions and it only makes sense that they add ones that are both good and popular to the game.

Like craftable roads.

The tent remake is based on the community too, i think.

The backpack is based on the community.

I think the ranged weapons, too.

And bridges are already in work.

Yes, I found it interesting how we've discussed boomerangs several times, but usually in association with bow and arrows. I guess the Devs opted to take the more interesting route with ranged combat. :)

Hidden in the .lua files, there have been found scarecrows (scratched), so they considered that, too..

Yes... we need scarecrows. I hope they'll add them Sooner or later.

Wendy says: "I feel pretty"Willow says: "smells nice"Wilson says: "Do I have to wear this?"Wolfgang says: "I'm not sure how I feel about... Flower circles"WX78 says: "A DOLL STUFF"Wickerbottom says: "A fine rosa berberifolia headdress" or "I feel young wearing this"Wes: *Random mime movements*

Wendy says: "I feel pretty"Willow says: "smells nice"Wilson says: "Do I have to wear this?"Wolfgang says: "I'm not sure how I feel about... Flower circles"WX78 says: "A DOLL STUFF"Wickerbottom says: "A fine rosa berberifolia headdress" or "I feel young wearing this"Wes: *Random mime movements*

I quite likeWX-78: "THE HUMILIATION"

Hehe I like these quotes, they are very nice ^.^ Maybe the random mime movements could point to his head or make butterfly hands or something... Still they are cool :)