How did YOU find DS?

I don't know if this is really, really bad or really, really good. I have a private torrent site where I get TV shows and while browsing one day, I saw a torrent of an early beta of DS. I checked out the DS website and the video and decided to try it. After just about 3 hours of awe and several deaths, I was hooked and bought the game! I'm telling everyone I know to buy this game! It rocks!

I found the steam page and watched the video. I fell in love with the artwork but I didn't realize you could actually play the game yet. I later found a youtube video of someone playing it and I was like wait a minute... I found the chrome demo and made pretty much everyone I know play it. Lots of people liked it and plan on buying it when the game is released. One friend went and bought it right away though and that's how I got my steam key =3

I fell victim to ads on steam. CURSE YOU UPDATE NEWSMy first honest thought was, well that looks like a stupid game. And that sounds like a horrible name. What kind of things would you even do in a stupid game with a horrible name.<watches the trailer klei made>What were those weird monsters? I think I should look them up a bit.Then I got hooked a while later.

Watched phreakindee's youtube little vid on it and decided I like what I see. Intended to just buy it for my friend for early-xmas-gift, was surprised that for one price it comes with two copies, so I snagged one for myself too. Been in love with the game since.