How did YOU find DS?

Watched phreakindee's youtube little vid on it and decided I like what I see. Intended to just buy it for my friend for early-xmas-gift, was surprised that for one price it comes with two copies, so I snagged one for myself too. Been in love with the game since.

Someone else that watches LGR! I was starting to think that I was the only one here.

Seen it once on a stream, had no idea what was going on. Been looking for a indie game to play for about a month, literally was saving my money because no AAA game felt appealing and I didn't want a MP game. Almost went back to minecraft in desperation for something to kill time/my boredness. Looked on steam deals for days, just went ahead and bought it (nike) realized what I had bought and it had a gift copy? Oh **** I must get this game in other peoples hands.Bought a 2nd copy. Did a give away and gave another copy away (bought 2 copies, gave 3 games away) I'm tempted to buy a 3rd copy. I love this game :o, I'm addicted. It takes up all my time when I'm not programming/freelance work.TL;DR - looking for a new game for months, steam had it on sale. I yelled Nike and bought two copies over the weekend.

Steam, it was just sitting there looking all interesting. So I decided to do a quick lookup and watched a bunch of videos and looked up what it was all about and decided the game was worth my money. Best money I have spent getting 2 copies of it and has lasted me more than any $60 game out at the moment.