Character selection screen

It's so...UGLY...and doesn't fit the Don't Starve artwork style...and worst of all, it looks like I'm about to enter some multiplayer tournament-style beat-'em-up, complete with 12 year olds yelling swearwords about your mom.

...now, sure, nothing's actually stopping swearing twelve-year-olds from playing DST as it IS : P but seriously, this new menu feels like it's for a whole other GENRE of game.  Like, it _really_ doesn't fit.  Belonged with the Forge.  Doesn't belong with non-event DST.

It would be ESPECIALLY cold and harsh looking with the "Winter's Feast" that's about to start, so I hope we get rid of it by then.

...Notorious

I really dislike the new one cause it seems to lack less character than the last one. In the old one it was more satisfying seeing the characters in that sort of layout, and I actually enjoyed the arrow clicking, it made you see other character while getting to your regular choice, which (at least for me) made me get more interested in other characters.

Archived