Concerns Regarding Halloween Skins

18 minutes ago, Mr.Mulk said:

When you said spiffies doubled last night you weren't kidding. I think a lot of people might have seen this and all bumrushed the spiffies.

image.thumb.png.03e8cf9a999bb24638e8f0158bf06e1b.png

Alternatively it's a good time to sell unnecessary spiffy dupes.

Check out the brown trench coat, that begins at 0,97€ currently... the same price as some elegant...

Edit: slowly it will be cheaper to buy 9 classies than one spiffy... 

5 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Check out the brown trench coat, that begins at 0,97€ currently... the same price as some elegant...

Edit: slowly it will be cheaper to buy 9 classies than one spiffy... 

If it gets much higher you might be able to start making a potential profit off of trading in classies. It'd be pretty small, but I kinda want to test it out and see.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:48 AM, DarkXero said:

It's all supply and demand.

Fortunately for you, 99% of people are weebs and/or hate Willow, so it will certainly go down in price.

If you wanted a Wendy GoH though... you are out of luck.

"THE PRICES WILL FALL GUYS!!!"

Bologna, the Wendy GoH was one of the first elegants released years ago and it still costs $25.

Again, supply and demand.

to correct this 

Wendy was actually pretty insanely cheap like 2-5$ but rose up because they saw how crutch Wendy is 

Also if the halloween skins ARE UNBOXED COMMONLY DURING THE FORGE THEN THEY WILL GO DOWN

BUT IF NOT THEN how about make them not halloween only 

3 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

to correct this 

Wendy was actually pretty insanely cheap like 2-5$ but rose up because they saw how crutch Wendy is 

Also if the halloween skins ARE UNBOXED COMMONLY DURING THE FORGE THEN THEY WILL GO DOWN

BUT IF NOT THEN how about make them not halloween only 

Iirc you couldn't get normal items from the forge boxes, only forge related stuff. However if they're usable in trade inn, we could probably see better chances of getting halloween stuff.

Blood Raven uploaded a video about the Halloween skins yesterday. Like a true gentleman scientist, he explains that he wanted to try out the Trade INN during this event, talks about what ensued and does that while being ever-so-merry.

This, presumably, is a better tactic for having a pleasant Don't Starve Together experience than wailing about hypothetical droprates and Steam Market prices on public forums.

Enjoy the rest of this thread!

44 minutes ago, Maslak said:

65.08? Dude, I'm sorry but that was foolish. We have 2 weeks of Hallowed Nights (if not more) left, there will be more skins which means price reduction.

Considering the vast majority of that came from selling skins I don't really use honestly I still don't regret it.

Even if the prices dropped to 50 cents I still wouldn't really care at this point, I'm kinda mellowed out.

It does seem like your odds are much better at the Trade Inn than in regular drops--that is, better even than the already-improved odds of trading to begin with. Meanwhile I got this. It's only just occurred to me that you might be more likely to get a Halloween drop if you're wearing a Halloween skin, I'm embarrassed to say. I find Wigclops kind of disturbing, but I put it on to get more candy from the Pig King and.. voila!

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 4.54.43 PM.png

And that dropped at around 4:30. so new weekly skins are up!

Archived