beta rewards

thistownneedsguns

47 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

I'd prefer if it does it by level, 'cus if its done by play time people can just... leave the game running for the entirety of the beta. But that means people who test the survival mode wont get compensated at all. Hrm.

Yo they said its based of a time spent in the forge so i think you might actually have to be in games getting play times in servers which sucks because if thats true there willl probably be more afk players which are kind of relevant already. I had two in one game :c

I thought that we would get another loyal item or something like that, if our reward can be bigger by playing more I guess I have no choice, let's do it!

maybe someone already answered this in other topic and I would appreciate if you can send me there, what will happen exactly with the forge items we have gained?

I am currently at lvl 22 and have unboxed a good amount of distinguished skins & one elegant. I gotta say the player backgrounds and icons are really nice touches for personalizing. I imagine they'll show up when being examined in the base game?

I'm not too bother by inevitably losing all I've unboxed once the beta ends, since by now most of the people I play with have a general idea of how to get to the final boss... even though we often choke at that stage. :D Leveling back up shouldn't be too tedious once balance changes and bug fixes are implemented. Overall I really like this event and the new skin layouts!

I've probably spammed the /slowclap emote a hundred times by now...

Just about level 30, and I've only gotten 3 or so distinguished. No elegants, which I guess is a good thing so I don't cry over not getting it for the real thing. I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna end up playing too much and level to a point that I won't reach during the real thing lol—unlikely but still.

I've got x945 spool for what that's worth. Just x405 off an elegant.

Twenty one. You are better off to stop while you're ahead as there is no guarantee that the reward for grinding in the beta will be equivalent to how much grinding was actually done. At least if you wait for the full release you know your time will be rewarded properly.

5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Just about level 30, and I've only gotten 3 or so distinguished. No elegants, which I guess is a good thing so I don't cry over not getting it for the real thing. I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna end up playing too much and level to a point that I won't reach during the real thing lol—unlikely but still.

I've got x945 spool for what that's worth. Just x405 off an elegant.

Man the boxes really hate you, don't they?

I'm level 16 with 4 Distinguished and 2 Elegants

11 hours ago, The Curator said:

Twenty one. You are better off to stop while you're ahead as there is no guarantee that the reward for grinding in the beta will be equivalent to how much grinding was actually done. At least if you wait for the full release you know your time will be rewarded properly.

that's my thoughts on it. I don't want to get burned out on the event with rewards i dont' get to keep and not feel like playing live because i did too much during beta xD

I suspect the rewards are not going to be anything super special (they'd need to preserve Elegant rarities and what not), and if it was a chest per level they'd have just let us keep what we got in beta so it won't be that.

i hit lvl 9, i might play here and there with a friend, but i think i'm going to wait for the live release. Lvl 9 feels like a good spot to be without grinding excessively, and still get some sort of reward

1 hour ago, Jynn said:

that's my thoughts on it. I don't want to get burned out on the event with rewards i dont' get to keep and not feel like playing live because i did too much during beta xD

I suspect the rewards are not going to be anything super special (they'd need to preserve Elegant rarities and what not), and if it was a chest per level they'd have just let us keep what we got in beta so it won't be that.

i hit lvl 9, i might play here and there with a friend, but i think i'm going to wait for the live release. Lvl 9 feels like a good spot to be without grinding excessively, and still get some sort of reward

I think you probably made the good call. Here with level 21 I actually own around 70% of all new set items added, not to mention many many other things.  (Yeah I dropped few more distinguished and elegant since my last post in this thread)
I am very sure whatever rewards I get back they will not compensate the items I'll lose T.T

Archived