Klaus is same race as Pugna?

landromat

25 minutes ago, Pebrot said:

the only similarity  I see is that they are red fat and horned... but look them arms ,hands, feet, nose etc, they can't look more diferent to me

as we know, klaus was crooked  by evil powers, he was human, or humanoid at least long time ago

At one point Maxwell said something along the lines of "Charlie didn't make that!" when examining Klaus but it's been changed to something more generic. The idea that it's not of Charlie's creation could have been scrapped all together.

If that's not the case it would make sense that Klaus at the very least came from The Forge since he's pretty much a demon right? The Forge seems to match the description of a place that a demon would regularly reside in since it's very "hellish".

On 10/24/2017 at 2:42 PM, WilliamGreywind said:

The Forge has a lot of boars and pigs around, though Pugna looks way more human than the rest of the warriors.

Heh, maybe he's secretly from one of Klei's less cartoony games, like Shank.

Yeah, Pugna's eyes don't have the style of the starvers. I can see him way more in Shank. Perhaps the boars look up to Pugna due to his form.

On 10/24/2017 at 11:42 AM, WilliamGreywind said:

Heh, maybe he's secretly from one of Klei's less cartoony games, like Shank.

Speaking of other games, occasionally the thing next to Pugna will bounce up, and you can see the hazmat dude from Hot Lava.

Hot Lava

Well played, Klei.

15 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Speaking of other games, occasionally the thing next to Pugna will bounce up, and you can see the hazmat dude from Hot Lava.

Hot Lava

Well played, Klei.

Do you have a screenshot of that? I never saw that happen and never will because people will get mad if I don’t focus on roasting boars.

8 hours ago, Hunterluz said:

"According to Rhymes with play #162, Pugna was originally from "our world", most likely referring to Earth, before he arrived at the Forge."

I wonder what time period Pugna came from... I'd like to think some kind of Polynessian type?

Aside from horns, which are most likely some kind of ornament, I really see nothing that's similar between em. Even the horns are a too much a stretch to call a similarity 

I mean, by this logic I could say that beefalo and Klaus are the same species.

On 10/25/2017 at 8:32 PM, minespatch said:

Yeah, Pugna's eyes don't have the style of the starvers. I can see him way more in Shank. Perhaps the boars look up to Pugna due to his form.

On 10/30/2017 at 12:49 AM, Syfik said:

Pugna is the only non-pig among the pigs and his weapon is a hambat. Just pointing that out.

Pugna looks like Ghibli's Kashira,  Deerclops, and Khal Drogo had a lovechild who ate too many pig brethren and got sunburned.

Archived