Thoughts about Winona halloween skin

Every character skin based on Don't starve creatures, so she obviously will not wear Charlie skin

I think She can Wear Moleworm skin, or ancient guardian (don't know about guardian, because WX already has Rook skin)

So, what do you think it can be? Catcoon? Lobster?

1 hour ago, Michi01 said:

Maybe a bee, those things have a good work ethic.

1 hour ago, Mueck said:

What about a Bee Queen costume? Winona's very fond of them ;)

Edit: Oh, hi Michi! :D

seems logical

So, queen bee winona wearing queen bee hat and using bee mines as a weapon, eating honey food only.

It's time to role play

I was watching the mobs list in the wiki to make a guess, and I would love her to costume as...

Spoiler

rRF9ohn-1.thumb.png.06fa743358522ab3d42e2fd8cf508876.png

The Fuel Weaver, and besides being badass this is why:

-For the word weaver and his past, he is a crafter and led the Ancients to new technology and Winona has the best skills at crafting in the game and worked at a fabric too.

-The past society and city of the Fuelweaver was destroyed just like the fabric Winona worked at.

-They both had/have close relations with the shadows/Charlie.

Maybe I'm missing other similarities, dont know much about Winona.

Watch and make your guesses.

Huh.  I was thinking about this as well the other day--and I'll probably keep "Winona's Whimsical Wilderness of Win" running through Halloween, too. Hmm.  I like the idea of her being (a) something technological (?), a bee (that works--and would go awesomely with my bumble spear.  :)) or perhaps a boss monster?  I was thinking about this--we already have two seasonal giant costumes, for example, in Wigfrid's Deerclops get-up and Willow as (obviously) the Dragonfly.

I don't know why, but for some reason I just pictured Winona as...the Antlion?  The Spring Giant and Bearger are still up for grabs, but what popped into my head was Antlion. (shrug)  Maybe because the Antlion "crafts" stuff as you fight (sand castles!) and makes "engineering" projects all over the ground...  : P

...Notorious

7 hours ago, landromat said:

ants are better workers than bees, so it sounds reasonable

I want the antlion to have cubs so her babies and the bee queen's workers can have a rivalry, while we get future kitten-based ants in the future. I want my fluffy ant babies.

Throw in sharkittens and we've got a deal!  (Maybe the fluffy antbabies could be visiting the beach?)  Also, catcoons don't normally nest near water...but I DO have the Oasis Catcoon in that one world.  So we could have ALL THE KITTIES!  :D

(This reminds me--recently in Sugawolf's Shipwrecked playthrough, he ran into the tiger sharklings for the first time and was like:  "What are YOU?!  You are seriously adorable.  Can I grab one of you?  I'll kidnap a (beeyotch), don't think I won't!"

Good luck with that.  :)

But seriously they are weirdly cute.  In an annoying sort of way.)

...Notorious

at least is confirmed that the halloween event will be like the last year one?, maybe new mechanics? new skins?, the last year ones will back? I mean, should the characters use the same costume every hallowed nights?, it would be awesome if everyone get a new costume

3 hours ago, Rily said:

at least is confirmed that the halloween event will be like the last year one?, maybe new mechanics? new skins?, the last year ones will back? I mean, should the characters use the same costume every hallowed nights?, it would be awesome if everyone get a new costume

What to do with old costumes then? make them rare-drop elegants?

6 hours ago, Rily said:

Nothing at all is confirmed yet.

That would be awesome if there were different costumes each year, even just dressing them up in typical halloween wear would be neat. Like, for example, Wilson as a mummy or vampire, Webber could be Frankenstein as that would be a nice callback to how you unlocked him in singleplayer.

Spoiler

or yknow finally make a frog webber skin

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Woodie_Wolfman_Sking.png.4e4e7c5e7a75d66

Woodie needs to exercise in his werebeaverwolf form.:wilson_ecstatic:

That just reminds me of the fact that elegant skins still don't change the Werebeaver's appearance. Or Abigail.

It was in the concept art (Wendy's initial GOH portrait featured a fancy Abigail), but it seems to be a dead idea now..

37 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

That just reminds me of the fact that elegant skins still don't change the Werebeaver's appearance. Or Abigail.

It was in the concept art (Wendy's initial GOH portrait featured a fancy Abigail), but it seems to be a dead idea now..

59d76b7b16361_WendyPortrait.thumb.png.89952c861b8d73d829f2d5a49b98c51c.png

Such a fancy Abigail

But yeah I can't wait for the hallowed nights event to happen again :p 

Archived