Announcing Don't Starve: Hamlet, The Forge and other exciting news!

34 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I doubt it. I'm sure a lot of people would get upset about that.

I wonder if each character will have unique stats for Hamlet, ala the Forge. Wilson being the base but experienced adventurer, Wes being the glass cannon, Webber being the "outlaw"-ish character, etc.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SkylordElberich said:
As days turn to weeks, and weeks to months, my excitement shifts into frustrating ennui. I hope we are not kept in the dark much longer.

I don't want to disappoint you, but it is announced to release Q1/Q2 2018. That can still be a few months...

5 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

At least we'll (hopefully) soon have some Hot Lava and Griftlands news, I'm also hyped for those

I hope so too. It's hard to find information on those, and they both look quite interesting. I didn't even know who Hazard was until his little easter egg in the Forge.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, YumoS said:

I think the release date got leaked on steam. On the store page it says q1/q2 but on the new wishlist it says 20th of march.

Unbenannt.PNG

Maybe but this doesn't feel right. I think that there should be some sort of early access trailer and early access itself. That's just how I feel

41 minutes ago, YumoS said:

I think the release date got leaked on steam. On the store page it says q1/q2 but on the new wishlist it says 20th of march.

Unbenannt.PNG

Those who wish it don't have to wait that much, eh? :D

Btw, I checked it and by me it shows Q1/Q2: 

Spoiler

hamlet.thumb.png.f620b0578901b27e1ace7155a0d9e660.png

Maybe the devs changed it fast, so that this info doesn't get leaked (more)? 

Anyway, nice find! ;) 

Edit: I just noticed that we both added Hamlet to our whishlist on the same day... what an odd coincidence... but then I realised that most likely we both added it as soon as it appeared on steam :D

Edited by fimmatek
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Those who wish it don't have to wait that much, eh? :D

Btw, I checked it and by me it shows Q1/Q2: 

Hide contents

hamlet.thumb.png.f620b0578901b27e1ace7155a0d9e660.png

Maybe the devs changed it fast, so that this info doesn't get leaked (more)? 

Anyway, nice find! ;) 

Edit: I just noticed that we both added Hamlet to our whishlist on the same day... what an odd coincidence... but then I realised that most likely we both added it as soon as it appeared on steam :D

Ha, yes. they changed it fast. As big fans of the game of course we added it immediately to our wishlist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2