Arty Stuff :) (Requests Acknowledged)

AretMaw

Here's some stuff:

I wrote a little story with this screenshot:
Maxwell was both relieved and distraught when he was released from the throne. The loss of his powers meant that he was once again a mere mortal and that everyone would be after his sorry self. Luckily, he very quickly picked up the ways of the constant's magic and used it to his advantage.

Spoiler

youcantmakemesufferdownhere.thumb.png.8c67571728d8fd612eddf3d7b2f98c57.png

Whyatt's Guest of Honor Skin:

Spoiler

5aaf4effbfd71_GoHWhyattfinal.thumb.jpg.f13836a27737c6edc7526e7e19655859.jpg

That's all I have for this week. I have a bunch of unfinished and unreleased stuff but i'll share them next week :>

• Like 8

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well hello nightmare fuel...592533d0cf11a_Arielthoughtssinkingin.png.861ff0e6548c601302cd2422f56f0dcd.pngBeautiful lighting and environmental design there.:wilson_smile:Though his body looks like it has shaking marks.

So... Does Whyatt's spirit have some halloween in him? Judging by the color scheme, I mean.

Ah thankyou so much mines! I'm very happy with how it turned out too :>
They were kind of intentionally made to look like shake marks. It was a strange idea but I went for it.

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Loving Whyatt's GOH skin. 

Ah thankyou so much ^^ I'm in love with it too. (But i have another skin already finished that I love even more >->)

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Where's the Whyatt lore/screenshot?

(Totally didn't forget or anything...)

Picture under spoiler:

Spoiler

bulliesfinalsig.thumb.jpg.862b7ca450a50ce4b4afb38c114295df.jpg

Story under spoiler:

Spoiler

Whyatt had never quite fit in with his other classmates in high-school. They were rich, beautiful, perfect, and all he had to his name was his high ranks in the music community. He was asked to attend this highly-ranked school due to his music prowess. However the 'rich-person experience, as he called it, turned out to be more hurtful than helpful.

The teasing was mild at first, the push in the hallway, a punch on the shoulder. Whyatt never thought much of it all. Until it started to hurt.
The music kids would talk behind his back, saying that poor people weren't supposed to enjoy the likes of classical music. They especially hated the fact that he would still play the piano with his 'poor' broken hands.

"Such an expensive instrument should not have to endure the touch of a peasant." 

One afternoon, the weather had been particularly rainy and the school-grounds were quickly coated with mud. Whyatt was on his way home, traversing through the woods adjacent to the school, when he encountered the group of tyrants that had burnt his homework the day before.

"H-hey guys, that was a cool fire you started the other day. I'm glad I could assist with the materials."

Whyatt shifted nervously on his feet as he said this, noticing that they had an interesting reason for stopping him. He couldn't get another bruise, it was hard enough explaining the one around his eye to his parents. All he could hope was that they weren't here for a fight.

"We're going to cut to the chase here, creep. We don't care what you say, we're just here to permanently remove you. With force."

All it took was one hit to convince the boys they had done enough. The fresh blood on the ground was enough shock for two of the boys to back away in shock. Whyatt held his face in pain and gasped when he saw the blood. Another tooth gave way as he rubbed his cheek, something Whyatt was now used to. The third cretin gave one last kick before he stepped back and crossed his arms to show authority. Whyatt was now drenched in the filthy mud water that covered the ground, it made him feel cold and sick. He looked up at his offenders as they gave their final thoughts.

"We don't want poor scum like you around here ever again!"

They then left Whyatt cold and hurt, in complete shock at what had just happened. It was going to be hard to explain his way out of this situation when he got home.

Extra info under spoiler:

Spoiler

His age in this account is 17 where he was in Year 11 of high-school. The next year, he would leave school to enter a full-time job.

(For reference, he is 19 now in the constant, so he only worked for a year before he was transported)

Edited by AretMaw
  • Like 6

On 3/19/2018 at 1:48 AM, AretMaw said:

Hide contents

5aaf4effbfd71_GoHWhyattfinal.thumb.jpg.f13836a27737c6edc7526e7e19655859.jpg

Aw... He's such a tinseltown darling

Life's so tough for him. He looked like he had a lot of potential. D:

(He needs a boost of confidence. I'm rooting for you Whyatt :D)

On 3/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, vixenine said:

Aw... He's such a tinseltown darling

Life's so tough for him. He looked like he had a lot of potential. D:

(He needs a boost of confidence. I'm rooting for you Whyatt :D)

I was going more for a 20's Jazz band style but that works too ^^

He's still going to strive to do his best though! :D
(He needs all the boosting he can get to be honest >~>)

• Like 3

On 4/3/2018 at 11:41 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Spook.

Your Wes is cute ^_^

Ah thankyou ^^ I've been trying to settle a style for him for some time now.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:26 PM, minespatch said:

I wonder what spooked Wes. Could someone had murdered his balloons?

Oh no! That would be awful :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
On 4/8/2018 at 3:23 AM, minespatch said:

Can you just imagine a calendar with that Wilson face for each month?:wilson_ecstatic:

I'd buy that XD

Wilson face progressively more done with each month. December is the same face but with a santa hat XD

I'm suddenly getting the urge to make this calendar now >->

• Haha 3

"To a wild rose, this piece I play to you."

Extra info in spoiler:

Spoiler

The quote is a reference to a very pretty piano piece if you don't get it ---> 

It kinda makes me a bit sad, and it's a fitting theme for this skin I reckon.
I played this piece for one of my piano exams so I have a lot of emotional ties to it.
So in a way, I made this skin a bit personal ^^

Backstory for the skin:

The cockatoo was a childhood pet of Whyatt's whom he always brought to piano performances. Unfortunately, he died early and Whyatt grieved over this. The only way he could pay tribute to his bird was to play this piece, 'To A Wild Rose', which the bird always enjoyed. After the incident where his fingers were broken however, he could not play it anymore as it pained him to do so.

roseskin.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1